Palmer's, Skin Success, Acne Medication Cleanser, 8 fl oz (236 ml) (Discontinued Item)
By Palmer's40 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.65 lbs (0.29 kg)
- Product Code: PAL-08011
- UPC Code: 010181080111
- Package Quantity: 8 fl oz (236 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.4 x 2.6 x 7.6 in, 0.55 lbs (0.25 kg)
- Volume Discount
- With Salicylic Acid
- Contains Aloe Vera & Vitamin E
- Unclogs Pores
- Helps Clear and Prevent Acne
- Treats acne
- Helps prevent new acne pimples
- Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying medication.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
For external use only
When using this product
- Apply to affected areas
- Do not use on broken skin
- Do not apply to large areas of the body
- Using other topical acne medications at the same time may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
Keep away from eyes, lips and mouth. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Flammable until dry. Keep away from fire or flame.
Palmer's is against animal testing. Palmer's does not manufacture store brands.
|Salicylic acid, 0.5%||Acne treatment|
SD alcohol 40-B, aloe vera barbadensis leaf juice, butylene glycol, citral, ethoxy diglycol, fragrance (parfum), geraniol, hexylcinnamaldehyde, limonene, linalool, menthol, PPG-2-isodeceth-12, tocopheryl acetate, sodium hydroxide, water (aqua).
iHerb Customer Reviews
I am 24 years old with a really oily acne prone skin. At first sight it looks nothing like a powerful product but the results are amazing already! It unclogged my pores and heals my zits and acne much faster. I love it! It's a huge bottle so it's gonna last for good 5 months. I absolutely recommend this if you have inperfections, zits and acne prone skin.
very good cleanser