Categories Bath & Beauty Facial Care Skin Type, Acne Prone Skin
Categories Health Topics Women's Health Women's Formulas Skin Formulas Acne, Topical Products
Categories Bath & Beauty Facial Care Facial Cleansers
Palmer's, Skin Success, Acne Medication Cleanser, 8 fl oz (236 ml)
- With Salicylic Acid
- Contains Aloe Vera & Vitamin E
- Unclogs Pores
- Helps Clear and Prevent Acne
- Treats acne
- Helps prevent new acne pimples
- Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying medication.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
For external use only
When using this product
- Apply to affected areas
- Do not use on broken skin
- Do not apply to large areas of the body
- Using other topical acne medications at the same time may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
Keep away from eyes, lips and mouth. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Flammable until dry. Keep away from fire or flame.
Palmer's is against animal testing. Palmer's does not manufacture store brands.
|Salicylic acid, 0.5%||Acne treatment|
SD alcohol 40-B, aloe vera barbadensis leaf juice, butylene glycol, citral, ethoxy diglycol, fragrance (parfum), geraniol, hexylcinnamaldehyde, limonene, linalool, menthol, PPG-2-isodeceth-12, tocopheryl acetate, sodium hydroxide, water (aqua).