Palmer's, Skin Success, Eventone, Daily Skin Brightener, 2.7 oz (75 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Brightens and Evens Skin Tone Instantly
- Liquid Pearl Formula
- Vitamins C & E with Sunscreen
Palmer's Skin Success Eventone Daily Skin Brightener is a lightweight, pearlescent moisturizer that instantly brightens and evens skin tone. Vitamins C & E and Licorice Extract help gradually reduce blotchiness and discolorations. Helps maintain your even skin tone.
Apply twice daily to help prevent unwanted darkening. Apply smoothly before sun exposure and as needed. Children under 6 months of age consult a doctor. Reapply as needed or after towel drying, swimming or perspiring. Can be used in place of or on top of facial moisturizer.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Palmer's is against animal testing.
Palmer's does not manufacture store brands.
Water (aqua), octinoxate, polyglycerylmethacrylate, oxybenzone, ethylhexyl palmitate, glycerin, cyclomethicone, octisalate, myristyl myristate, cetearyl alcohol, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, PEG-40 stearate, hydroxylated milk glycerides, aluminum starch octenyl succinate, glycol stearate, mica, titanium dioxide, fragrance (parfum), carbomer, triethanolamine, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice), aleurites moluccana seed oil, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, arctostaphylos uva ursi leaf extract, disodium EDTA, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, zea mays (corn) oil, glyceryl oleate, propylene glycol, BHA, BHT, propyl gallate, citric acid.