Palmer's, Skin Success, Anti-Dark Spot Fade Cream, For All Skin Types, 4.4 oz (125 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.38|
- Now With Retinol
- The Experts In Every Skin Tone Since 1840
- Fades Dark Spots
- Evens Skin Tone
- With Vitamins C & E & Sunscreen
- Lightens dark discolorations in the skin such as: pigment in the skin that may occur in pregnancy or from the use of oral contraceptives.
- Contains a sunscreen to help prevent darkening from reoccurring.
Palmer's Skin Success Fade Cream gives you a flawlessly radiant complexion by effectively correcting discoloration such as:
- Dark Spots
- Age Spots
- Post-Acne Scars
- Uneven Skin Tone
|Hydroquinone||Fades Dark Spots and discoloration|
|Retinol||Helps improve fine lines and boosts collagen|
|Vitamin E||Provides antioxidant protection from free radical damage|
|Alpha Hydroxy Fruit Acids||Helps increase cell turnover|
|Vitamin C||Naturally brightens and evens skin tone|
|Enhanced Moisturizers||Deeply nourishes skin|
Light enough to wear under makeup. Contains sunscreen to help protect skin from daytime sun damage. Visible improvement is as little as 2 weeks. *
* may take up to 6 weeks
- Adults: Apply a small amount as a thin layer on the affected area twice daily, or use as directed by a doctor. If no improvement is seen after 3 months of treatment, use of this product should be discontinued.
- Lightening effect of this product may not be noticed on very dark skin
- Close cap securely after each use
|Hydroquinone 2.0%||Skin lightener|
Inactive Ingredients: Water (aqua), glyceryl stearate, mineral oil (paraffinum liquidum), propylene glycol, stearyl stearate, cetearyl alcohol, PEG-75-lanolin, PEG-100 stearate, ceteareth-20, dimethicone, isopropyl myristate, retinol, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate, vaccinium myrtillus fruit/leaf extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit extract, citrus limon (lemon)fruit extract, arctostaphylos uva ursi leaf extract, saccharum officinarum (sugar cane) extract, acer saccharum (sugar maple) extract, citric acid, caprylic/capric triglyceride, magnesium aluminum silicate, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium sulfite, sodium metabisulfite, xanthan gum, imidazolidinyl urea, disodium EDTA, canola oil glycerides, zea mays (corn) oil, BHT, TBHQ, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance (parfum), citronellol, hydroxycitronellal, butylphenyl methylpropional, linalool, hydroxyisohexyl 3- cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, limonene, alpha-isomethyl ionone.
Due to the active ingredient, product may darken over time when exposed to air.
For external use only
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Some of the users of this product may experience a mild skin irritation
- If skin irritation becomes severe, stop use and consult a doctor
- Do not use on children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately
- Sun exposure should be limited by using a sunscreen agent, a sun blocking agent, or protective clothing to cover bleached skin after treatment to prevent darkening from recurring
Palmer's is against animal testing.
So far little improvement ~ update 4/28/12
So far little improvement ~ update 4/28/12
Been using this every day and night for about a week and a half. I have some brown spots on my jawline and they seem to be lightening up a tiny bit. The amount needed is very small and the product will last a long time. I'm expecting great results by the summer. ~~ update~~ So far GREAT results. Spots along jawline are barely visible. The cream lasts a long long time. Hardly 1/4 of the jar gone from February.
Good and bad.
Good and bad.
This cream have good and bad ingredients. The bad ingredients: The sun protection is Octisalate 3.0%.This chimique ingredient protect just from UVB they got to put somme UVA protection too. We can see mineral oil(this oil clog the pores),orange and lemon extract,fragrange to masc somme other ingredient and sulfates!All these ingredients are potentiel irritant!Lemon and orange is good for make parfum but is not a cosmetic ingredients and there don't have place here.This cream is in the jar packaging and will break with air.Retinol,Vit C and E don't like air! The good ingredients: In the new formula we can see retinol,Vit C,Vit E,uva ursi,and aha from sugar cane,lanolin and parabens that for me is not dangerous preservatives. When you buy put in airtide packaging to avoid exposure to air. The cream have very dry texture and will be good for these with oily skin.These with dry skin you will hate it!
brest feeding mamy
Posted by 5008977690147772020 on Jan 09, 2017
I wander is it works for brest feeding mamy or not ?? Cus I already bought it ? Thank you so much.
ne convient pas aux peaux sujettes. à l acné
Posted by 5307353109831168454 on Jan 06, 2017
Je l'utilise depuis 3 jours je le met juste avant de dormir et la j'ai pleins de petits et gros boutons un peu partout sur le visage alors qu'à gant de commencer je n'en avais pas Je vais donc arrêter l'utilisation ce produit ne me convient pas .par rapport à la livraison j'habite en France . J'ai commandé le 2 décembre et je l'ai reçu à la fin du mois 😒
Posted by 5582652761486193297 on Jan 05, 2017
Have benn using it for 2 or 3 weeks andI see difference at my skin colour. I have to keep on, for a final outcome.
Haven't used long enough.
Posted by 4665413709496761442 on Dec 29, 2016
I am giving this a 4-star because I have not used this cream long enough to notice any difference. It didn't take long for this product to arrive and the cream has a nice scent. Will update at a later date.
Posted by 5024140608380010361 on Dec 20, 2016
I have been using this product for some few weeks now and i must say that it's really good for black spots and for even rough skin. It drastically reduce the black circle around the eyes. BUT I DON'T KNOW WHY THEY ALWAYS SENT ME THE ONES EXCLUSIVELY MADE FOR NIGERIA MARKET, Quotes, "Exclusively Distributed in Nigeria By ET BROWNE NIGERIA LIMITED" I ordered it from this sight located in the US and supposedly shipped out from the US, But why am i being served with those for Africa market?!