Palmer's, Skin Success, Anti-Dark Spot Fade Cream, For All Skin Types, 4.4 oz (125 g)
By Palmer's28 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.89 lbs (0.4 kg)
- Product Code: PAL-07600
- UPC Code: 010181076008
- Package Quantity: 4.4 oz (125 g)
- Dimensions: 3 x 3 x 2.9 in, 0.75 lbs (0.34 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Now With Retinol
- The Experts In Every Skin Tone Since 1840
- Fades Dark Spots
- Evens Skin Tone
- With Vitamins C & E & Sunscreen
- Lightens dark discolorations in the skin such as: pigment in the skin that may occur in pregnancy or from the use of oral contraceptives.
- Contains a sunscreen to help prevent darkening from reoccurring.
Palmer's Skin Success Fade Cream gives you a flawlessly radiant complexion by effectively correcting discoloration such as:
- Dark Spots
- Age Spots
- Post-Acne Scars
- Uneven Skin Tone
|Hydroquinone||Fades Dark Spots and discoloration|
|Retinol||Helps improve fine lines and boosts collagen|
|Vitamin E||Provides antioxidant protection from free radical damage|
|Alpha Hydroxy Fruit Acids||Helps increase cell turnover|
|Vitamin C||Naturally brightens and evens skin tone|
|Enhanced Moisturizers||Deeply nourishes skin|
Light enough to wear under makeup. Contains sunscreen to help protect skin from daytime sun damage. Visible improvement is as little as 2 weeks. *
* may take up to 6 weeks
- Adults: Apply a small amount as a thin layer on the affected area twice daily, or use as directed by a doctor. If no improvement is seen after 3 months of treatment, use of this product should be discontinued.
- Lightening effect of this product may not be noticed on very dark skin
- Close cap securely after each use
|Hydroquinone 2.0%||Skin lightener|
Inactive Ingredients: Water (aqua), glyceryl stearate, mineral oil (paraffinum liquidum), propylene glycol, stearyl stearate, cetearyl alcohol, PEG-75-lanolin, PEG-100 stearate, ceteareth-20, dimethicone, isopropyl myristate, retinol, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate, vaccinium myrtillus fruit/leaf extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit extract, citrus limon (lemon)fruit extract, arctostaphylos uva ursi leaf extract, saccharum officinarum (sugar cane) extract, acer saccharum (sugar maple) extract, citric acid, caprylic/capric triglyceride, magnesium aluminum silicate, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium sulfite, sodium metabisulfite, xanthan gum, imidazolidinyl urea, disodium EDTA, canola oil glycerides, zea mays (corn) oil, BHT, TBHQ, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance (parfum), citronellol, hydroxycitronellal, butylphenyl methylpropional, linalool, hydroxyisohexyl 3- cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, limonene, alpha-isomethyl ionone.
Due to the active ingredient, product may darken over time when exposed to air.
For external use only
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Some of the users of this product may experience a mild skin irritation
- If skin irritation becomes severe, stop use and consult a doctor
- Do not use on children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately
- Sun exposure should be limited by using a sunscreen agent, a sun blocking agent, or protective clothing to cover bleached skin after treatment to prevent darkening from recurring
Palmer's is against animal testing.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I loved this product and you can tell I got 10 boxes...which stated would expire 9/15. I placed my order in 2013 and first few boxes were great the last few when I opened was dark brown to near black in color ..... I am in the process of calling Palmers ..until now no one has called back....... .have any one else experience this with the above product ...please let me know ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **
To me, Palmer's, Skin Therapy Oil have better results than Fade cream. But fade cream is cheaper. Will use it for large area and Therapy Oil for face. For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for other product reviews.