Categories Bath & Beauty Facial Care Skin Type, Hyperpigmentation, Sun Damaged Skin
Categories Bath & Beauty Facial Care Creams, Lotions & Serums
Palmer's, Skin Success, Eventone, Fade Cream, 4.4 oz (125 g)
- Fades Dark Spots Evens Skin Tone
- With Vitamins C & E, Alpha Hydroxy & Sunscreen
Palmer's Skin Success Eventone Fade Cream is formulated with the most advanced skin care ingredients to give you a more radiant balanced complexion. Our skin lightening formula is clinically proven to remove dark spots, freckles, and other skin discolorations that may be caused by age, the sun, minor scars, pregnancy or contraceptive use. Special moisturizers combined with essential vitamins and Alpha Hydroxy soften skin's texture, eliminating any rough, flaky patches. Daily use will return your skin to an even, natural tone.
- Lightens dark discolorations in the skin such as: pigment in the skin that may occur in pregnancy or from the use of oral contraceptives.
- Contains a sunscreen to help prevent darkening from reoccurring.
Adults: Apply a small amount as a thin layer on the affected area twice daily, or use as directed by a doctor. If no improvement is seen after 3 months of treatment, use of this product should be discontinued.
Lightening effect of this product may not be noticed on very dark skin.
Close cap securely after each use.
Due to the active ingredient, product may darken over time when exposed to air.
For external use only
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Some of the users of this product may experience a mild skin irritation
- If skin irritation becomes severe, stop use and consult a doctor
- Do not use on children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately
- Sun exposure should be limited by using a sunscreen agent, a sun blocking agent, or protective clothing to cover bleached skin after treatment to prevent darkening from recurring
Palmer's is against animal testing.
|Hydroquinone 2.0%||Skin lightener|
|Inactive Ingredients: Water, glyceryl stearate, mineral oil, stearyl stearate, propylene glycol, PEG-75-lanolin, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, PEG-100 stearate, dimethicone, isopropyl myristate, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate, citric acid, magnesium aluminum silicate, sodium lauryl sulfate, imidazolidinyl urea, vaccinium myrtillus extract, saccharinum officinarum (sugar cane) extract, acer saccharinum (sugar maple) extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit extract, citrus medica limonum (lemon) fruit extract, arctostaphylous uva ursi leaf extract, sodium sulfite, sodium metabisulfite, xanthan gum, methylparaben, disodium EDTA, propylparaben, zea mays (corn) oil, glyceryl oleate, BHA, BHT, TBHQ, fragrance.|