Palmer's, Skin Success, Eventone, Fade Cream, 4.4 oz (125 g)
By Palmer's23 Reviews
Expiration Date: Nov 2017
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight: 0.89 lbs (0.4 kg)
- Product Code: PAL-07600
- UPC Code: 010181076008
- Package Quantity: 4.4 oz (125 g)
- Dimensions: 3 x 3 x 2.9 in, 0.75 lbs (0.34 kg)
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- Fades Dark Spots Evens Skin Tone
- With Vitamins C & E, Alpha Hydroxy & Sunscreen
Palmer's Skin Success Eventone Fade Cream is formulated with the most advanced skin care ingredients to give you a more radiant balanced complexion. Our skin lightening formula is clinically proven to remove dark spots, freckles, and other skin discolorations that may be caused by age, the sun, minor scars, pregnancy or contraceptive use. Special moisturizers combined with essential vitamins and Alpha Hydroxy soften skin's texture, eliminating any rough, flaky patches. Daily use will return your skin to an even, natural tone.
- Lightens dark discolorations in the skin such as: pigment in the skin that may occur in pregnancy or from the use of oral contraceptives.
- Contains a sunscreen to help prevent darkening from reoccurring.
Adults: Apply a small amount as a thin layer on the affected area twice daily, or use as directed by a doctor. If no improvement is seen after 3 months of treatment, use of this product should be discontinued.
Lightening effect of this product may not be noticed on very dark skin.
Close cap securely after each use.
Due to the active ingredient, product may darken over time when exposed to air.
For external use only
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Some of the users of this product may experience a mild skin irritation
- If skin irritation becomes severe, stop use and consult a doctor
- Do not use on children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately
- Sun exposure should be limited by using a sunscreen agent, a sun blocking agent, or protective clothing to cover bleached skin after treatment to prevent darkening from recurring
Palmer's is against animal testing.
|Hydroquinone 2.0%||Skin lightener|
|Inactive Ingredients: Water, glyceryl stearate, mineral oil, stearyl stearate, propylene glycol, PEG-75-lanolin, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, PEG-100 stearate, dimethicone, isopropyl myristate, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate, citric acid, magnesium aluminum silicate, sodium lauryl sulfate, imidazolidinyl urea, vaccinium myrtillus extract, saccharinum officinarum (sugar cane) extract, acer saccharinum (sugar maple) extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit extract, citrus medica limonum (lemon) fruit extract, arctostaphylous uva ursi leaf extract, sodium sulfite, sodium metabisulfite, xanthan gum, methylparaben, disodium EDTA, propylparaben, zea mays (corn) oil, glyceryl oleate, BHA, BHT, TBHQ, fragrance.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Been using this every day and night for about a week and a half. I have some brown spots on my jawline and they seem to be lightening up a tiny bit. The amount needed is very small and the product will last a long time. I'm expecting great results by the summer. ~~ update~~ So far GREAT results. Spots along jawline are barely visible. The cream lasts a long long time. Hardly 1/4 of the jar gone from February.
To me, Palmer's, Skin Therapy Oil have better results than Fade cream. But fade cream is cheaper. Will use it for large area and Therapy Oil for face. For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for other product reviews.