- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Now With Retinol
- The Experts In Every Skin Tone Since 1840
- Fades Dark Spots
- Evens Skin Tone
- With Vitamins C & E & Sunscreen
- Lightens dark discolorations in the skin such as: pigment in the skin that may occur in pregnancy or from the use of oral contraceptives.
- Contains a sunscreen to help prevent darkening from reoccurring.
Palmer's Skin Success Fade Cream gives you a flawlessly radiant complexion by effectively correcting discoloration such as:
- Dark Spots
- Age Spots
- Post-Acne Scars
- Uneven Skin Tone
|Hydroquinone||Fades Dark Spots and discoloration|
|Retinol||Helps improve fine lines and boosts collagen|
|Vitamin E||Provides antioxidant protection from free radical damage|
|Alpha Hydroxy Fruit Acids||Helps increase cell turnover|
|Vitamin C||Naturally brightens and evens skin tone|
|Enhanced Moisturizers||Deeply nourishes skin|
Light enough to wear under makeup. Contains sunscreen to help protect skin from daytime sun damage. Visible improvement is as little as 2 weeks. *
* may take up to 6 weeks
- Adults: Apply a small amount as a thin layer on the affected area twice daily, or use as directed by a doctor. If no improvement is seen after 3 months of treatment, use of this product should be discontinued.
- Lightening effect of this product may not be noticed on very dark skin
- Close cap securely after each use
|Hydroquinone 2.0%||Skin lightener|
Inactive Ingredients: Water (aqua), glyceryl stearate, mineral oil (paraffinum liquidum), propylene glycol, stearyl stearate, cetearyl alcohol, PEG-75-lanolin, PEG-100 stearate, ceteareth-20, dimethicone, isopropyl myristate, retinol, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate, vaccinium myrtillus fruit/leaf extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit extract, citrus limon (lemon)fruit extract, arctostaphylos uva ursi leaf extract, saccharum officinarum (sugar cane) extract, acer saccharum (sugar maple) extract, citric acid, caprylic/capric triglyceride, magnesium aluminum silicate, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium sulfite, sodium metabisulfite, xanthan gum, imidazolidinyl urea, disodium EDTA, canola oil glycerides, zea mays (corn) oil, BHT, TBHQ, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance (parfum), citronellol, hydroxycitronellal, butylphenyl methylpropional, linalool, hydroxyisohexyl 3- cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, limonene, alpha-isomethyl ionone.
Due to the active ingredient, product may darken over time when exposed to air.
For external use only
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Some of the users of this product may experience a mild skin irritation
- If skin irritation becomes severe, stop use and consult a doctor
- Do not use on children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately
- Sun exposure should be limited by using a sunscreen agent, a sun blocking agent, or protective clothing to cover bleached skin after treatment to prevent darkening from recurring
Palmer's is against animal testing.
Been using this every day and night for about a week and a half. I have some brown spots on my jawline and they seem to be lightening up a tiny bit. The amount needed is very small and the product will last a long time. I'm expecting great results by the summer. ~~ update~~ So far GREAT results. Spots along jawline are barely visible. The cream lasts a long long time. Hardly 1/4 of the jar gone from February.
I loved this product and you can tell I got 10 boxes...which stated would expire 9/15. I placed my order in 2013 and first few boxes were great the last few when I opened was dark brown to near black in color ..... I am in the process of calling Palmers ..until now no one has called back....... .have any one else experience this with the above product ...please let me know ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **
palmers skin success
Posted by 5282721842241789627 on Nov 25, 2016
I love this product its lighten
Posted by 5740530100998111596 on Oct 26, 2016
Great product, but....
Posted by 5024140608380010361 on Sep 20, 2016
I have been using this product for some few weeks now and i must say that it's really good for black spots and for even rough skin. It drastically reduce the black circle and around the eyes. BUT I DON'T KNOW WHY THEY ALWAYS SENT ME THE ONES EXCLUSIVELY MADE FOR NIGERIA MARKET, Quotes, "Exclusively Distributed in Nigeria By ET BROWNE NIGERIA LIMITED" I ordered it from this sight located in the US and supposedly shipped out from the US, But why am i being served with those for Africa market?!
I really like this product.
Posted by 5580369662530145583 on Sep 06, 2016
Use it everyday. Only need a little very convenient.