Palmer's, Skin Sucess, Dark Spot Corrector, Fade Serum, For All Skin Types, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Now With Retinol
- The Experts in Even Skin Tone Since 1840
- Anti-Dark Spot
- Fades Dark Spots
- Evens Skin Tone
- With Kojic Dipalmitate, Alpha Hydroxy Fruit Acids & Shea Butter
- Lightens dark discolorations in the skin such as: pigment in the skin that may occur in pregnancy or from the use of oral contraceptives
- Contains a sunscreen to help prevent darkening from recurring
Palmer's Skin Success Dark Spot Corrector Fade Serum is a rapid pigment-reduction concentrate that delivers active tone correcting ingredients to effectively fade:
- Dark Spots
- Age Spots
- Post-Acne Scars
- Sun Damage
Revealing a brighter, more radiant and uniform complexion. Recommended for all skin types and tones.
|Hydroquinone||Fades dark spots and discoloration|
|Retinol||Helps improve fine lines and boosts collagen|
|Kojic Dipalmitate||Evens Skin Tone|
|Alpha Hydroxy Fruit Acids||Helps increase cell turnover|
|Vitamin C||Naturally brightens complexion|
|Vitamin E||Helps prevent free radical damage|
|Bilberry Extract||Targets hyperpigmentation|
|Shea Butter||Deeply nourishes skin|
Light enough to wear under makeup. Contains an added sunscreen to help protect skin from daytime sun damage. Visible improvement in as little as two weeks.*
* May take up to 6 weeks
- Adults: apply a small amount as a thin layer on the affected area twice daily, or use as directed by a doctor. If no improvement is seen after 3 months of treatment, use of this product should be discontinued.
- Lightening effect of this product may not be noticed on very dark skin.
- Children under 12 years of age: do not use unless directed by a doctor.
|Padimate 0, 3.0%||Sunscreen|
Water, glycerin, mineral oil, isopropyl myristate, cetearyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, dimethicone, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, ceteareth-20, retinol, tocopheryl acetate, kojic dipalmitate, ascorbyl palmitate, citrus limon (lemon) fruit extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit extract, vaccinium myrtillus fruit extract, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, saccharum officinarum (sugar cane) extract, acer saccharum (sugar maple) extract, citric acid, diazolidinyl urea, xanthan gum, caprylic/capric triglyceride, sodium sulfite, sodium metabisulfite, lauryl glucoside, BHT, TBHQ, disodium EDTA, acacia senegal gum, zea mays (corn) oil, canola oil glyceride, propylene glycol, propylparaben, methyl paraben, fragrance, limonene.
For external use only.
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Some of the users of this product may experience a mild skin irritation
- If skin irritation becomes severe, stop use and consult a doctor
- Do not use on children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Sun exposure should be limited by using a sunscreen agent, a sun blocking agent, or protective clothing to cover bleached skin after treatment to prevent darkening from recurring
- Close cap securely after each use
- Due to the active ingredient, product may darken over time when exposed to air
Palmer's is Against Animal Testing
Palmer's does not manufacture store brands
This fade cream has worked for me! I'm so happy with it. I have quite sensitive skin and I did not have any problems. Not only does it work to get rid of brown spots (after about one month), it also soaks in and feels great on your skin even under makeup. I used this product during the day and used the Organix South - fade cream at night.
This Serum is so Magnificent, it do work wonder on skin, I bought it for my girlfriend and had fade away all those black spot, Kojic Acid is good in skin care product, it help to prevent dark spot from reoccurring.
Posted by 5134403433129407965 on Jun 11, 2016
Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Apr 22, 2016
Worse offenders in this product - on label - Instead of throwing out I used tiny pin size amt on a spot on hand. Worked but will never buy these dangerous products again.
what a waste !
Posted by unseen on Apr 02, 2016
This product was a waste of time,money and energy may be it work for some but after two months of use the effect barely noticeable .. total waste ! هذا الكريم المفروض إنه يبيّض/يفتّح البقع الداكنة لكن بعد شهرين من الإستخدام ما لاحظت تغيّر كبير منتج سيء.
Dark Spot Corrections Review
Posted by 5298163728864331152 on Mar 16, 2016
I have had problems with age spots or dark spots on my legs for several years now. I have asked doctors about it and they all had no remedy. I am now in my second month of using the cream and have already seen tremendous changes. I was so paranoid about the look of my legs, I very rarely would wear short pants. I look forward to the next few months and hope to continue to see changes. This is a great product and would recommend it to anyone, that are having skin problems.