Pangea Organics, Body Oil, Malagasy Ginger with Lemongrass, 4 fl oz (120 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Made with Certified Organic Ingredients
- Vegan and Gluten Free
Smooth your skin, soothe your sense.
Rich in bio-available EFAs, skin-beneficial vitamins and incredible essential oil aromas, this body oil is the perfect remedy for dry skin and tense muscles. Six organic, food-grade oils comprise the base of this nutritive blend offering superior glide for massage and luxurious hydration for the body. These precious, cold-pressed oils absorb deeply and efficiently to deliver healthy, silky smooth skin. Made sans almond oil, this blend is suitable for those with nut allergies and perfect for organic purists. Organic and readily absorbent; softening on you and easy on Mother Nature, Aaaahh, now that feels good.
- Fair Trade (Whenever Possible)
- Sulfates or Detergents
- Synthetic Preservatives
- Artificial Colors or Fragrances
Ideal for therapeutic massage or simply for superior hydration. Apply after bathing while skin is still damp, or try adding a few drops to your favorite Pangea Organics Body Lotion.
Simmondsia chinensis (organic jojoba) oil, sesamum indicum (organic sesame) seed oil, cocos nucifera (organic coconut) oil, helianthus annuus (organic sunflower) seed oil, cucurbita pepo (organic pumpkin) seed oil, brassica hirta (organic mustard seed) oil, cymbopogon citratus (lemongrass) oil*, citrus aurantifolia (lime) peel oil*, pinus sylvestris (pine) leaf oil*, rosmarinus officinalis verbenone (organic rosemary verbenon) oil*, juniperis communis (juniper berry) oil*, ocimum basilicum (sweet basil) oil*, zingiber officinale (organic ginger) oil*, mixed tocopherol (vitamin E).
iHerb Customer Reviews