Paradise Herbs, Acai Up, Vegetarian Energy Protein, Berry Flavor, 15.45 oz (438 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Great Tasting!
- 100% Vegan
- Enhanced with Aminogen Enzyme Formula Proven to Increase Protein Digestibility and Amino Acid Absorption!
- Dietary Supplement
- 14 Servings
- Certified Organic Ingredients by Quality Assurance International
- Enhancing Nature's Miracles Since 1994
Paradise Acai Up vegetarian energy protein is a complete source of vegan, hypo-allergenic protein with a balanced amino acid profile derived from non-GMO organic brown rice and non-GMO European yellow pea. Our pea protein's digestibility of nitrogen has been measured at 97.6%, and has a sustained release transit time of approximately 8 hours, which means it has excellent digestibility and keeps working. We have further enhanced our formula with the addition of the plant derived enzyme Aminogen. Research shows Aminogen increases branched-chain amino acids by 250%, plasma amino acid levels over 100%, glutamine levels by 90%, arginine levels by 80%, and nitrogen retention by 32%. It also promotes lean body mass, aids in muscle recovery, and provides less gas, bloating and constipation. Paradise Acai Up also contains a great source of heart healthy Nutrim Organic Oat Bran fiber. Our Acai is naturally grown and extracted without pesticides, herbicides or harsh chemical solvents. Acai berries are full of antioxidants and have been used for thousands of years to increase energy, stamina and vitality.
Research shows Aminogen to:
- Increase branched-chain amino acids by 250%
- Increase plasma amino acid levels over 100%
- Increase glutamine levels by 90%
- Increase arginine levels by 80%
- Increase nitrogen retention by 32%
- Promote lean body mass
- Aid in muscle recovery
One level scoop daily. Tastes great mixed in water, juice, rice or almond milk.
Pea protein isolate, organic brown rice protein concentrate, acai extract, Nutrim organic oat bran fiber, natural berry flavor, Aminogen enzyme formula, luo han guo.
100% vegan non-GMO. Contains NO gluten, hemp, soy, dairy, casein, animal products, or common allergens.
Keep in a cool dry place, out of the reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
|Serving Size: 31 grams (1 level scoop)|
|Servings Per Container: 14|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV+|
|Calories from Fat||4|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrates||5 g||2%|
|Vegetarian Protein Blend
Pea Protein Isolate (non-GMO)
Organic Brown Rice Protein
|Acai 4:1 extract||1000 mg||*|
|+ Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Daily Value not established.
|Typical Amino Acid Profile Per Serving|