Paradise Herbs, CoQ10, 100 mg, 30 Liquid Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- 100% Pure
- Liquid-Emulsified Enhanced
- Absorption Tocotrienol Formula
- Dietary Supplement
- 100% Vegetarian, Non-GMO, Since 1994
Paradise Q-Veg is an advanced liquid emulsified enhanced absorption CoQ10. Research shows our base formula CoQ10 is far more bioavailable than other forms. Our exclusive VFresh system locks in purity and potency within each vegetarian capsule by using chlorophyll light barrier and nitrogen blanket technology. This assures the most consistent and fresh product available by significantly reducing oxidative degradation (oxygen damage).
CoQ10 is an antioxidant essential to cellular energy production and is involved in maintaining normal heart, cardiovascular and immune function. Tocotrienols have been shown to provide 40-60 times more antioxidants protection than Vitamin E.
1 liquid vegetarian capsule daily or as directed by a qualified health care professional.
Capsule (vegetable material, chlorophyll). 100% Vegetarian. No fillers, binders or common allergens.
Keep in a cool dry place, out of the reach of children. If pregnant or nursing, consult your health care professional before using this product.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule|
|Amount Per Vegetarian Capsule||% Daily Value|
|Coenzyme Q-10 (Ubiquinone)
(natural fermentation process)
|Proprietary Enhanced Absorption Formula
Rice bran oil, lecithin (non-GMO), tocomin palm tocotrienol complex: d-gamma-tocotrienol, d-alpha-tocotrienol, d-delta-tocotrienol, d-alpha tocopherol (natural vitamin E), plant squalene, phytosterols, phyto-carotenoids.
|*Daily Value not established.|