Paradise Herbs, V-Glucosamine, 750 mg, 60 Veggie Caps
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Sealed for Your Protection
- 100% Pure
- 100% Vegetarian
- Connective Tissue & Joint Support
- Dietary Supplement
- Enhancing Nature's Miracles Since 1994
Paradise V-Glucosamine is a non-shellfish vegetarian source of glucosamine. Until recently, glucosamine was only available derived from shellfish waste, which in some people can cause allergic reactions.
Glucosamine is a key building block for connective tissue and cartilage. It contributes to the cushioning nature of the joint fluids and surrounding tissues. Glucosamine is a dietary supplement used to help increase flexibility and promote overall joint health.
1 vegetarian capsule 2 times daily or as directed by a qualified health care professional.
Capsule (vegetable material)
No fillers, binders or common allergens.
Keep in a cool dry place, out of the reach of children. If pregnant or nursing, consult your health care professional before using this product.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule|
|Amount Per Vegetarian Capsule||% Daily Value|
|V-Glucosamine (Glucosamine HCL)||750 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
So glad I found this product. I was using a vegetarian glucosamine, but it contained multiple filler chemicals (mag. stearate, for example), and was a humongous tablet. Paradise V-Gluco is in a capsule, with no fillers or lubricants. I usually have some joint clicking and discomfort every day and this product has completely eliminated both. I couldn't recommend this more highly and plan on switching some of my other supplements to Paradise brand to benefit from their lack of chemical extras.