- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Pedialyte, Oral Electrolyte Powder, Variety Pack, 8 Powder Packets, 0.3 oz (8.5 g) Each
By Pedialyte5 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
0.24 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Product Code: PDY-56091
- UPC Code: 070074560915
- Package Quantity: 8 Powder Packets, 0.3 oz (8.5 g) Each
- Dimensions: 1.6 x 2.6 x 5.7 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- Kid-Approved Taste!
- #1 Pediatrician Recommended Brand
- Helps Prevent Dehydration Due to Diarrhea and Vomiting
- Fruit Punch • Grape • Apple • Strawberry
- Artificial Flavor
- Natural Flavor
- 8 Powder Packets* = 2 Bottles
Dehydration can make your sick child feel even worse.
Use Pedialyte rather than juices, soda, sports drinks or water, at the first sign of diarrhea and vomiting to help replace lost fluid and electrolytes.
*When mixed according to directions, 8 powder packets provide the same rehydration as 2 Pedialyte liter bottles.
Directions for Preparation and Use
- Reconstitute only with water.
- Mix one packet of Pedialyte Powder with 8 fl oz (1 cup) water. Stir or dissolve.
- Tastes best served cold.
- For children 1 year of age and older: Offer Pedialyte every 1 to 4 hours. To help maintain proper hydration, the child should consume 4-8 servings (32 to 64 fl oz) per day of any Pedialyte product for as long as diarrhea continues.
- If there is also vomiting or fever, or if diarrhea continues beyond 24 hours, consult your doctor.
Pedialyte Powder Packets Provide (Per 8.5 g Packet/8 FL OZ [1 Cup] Reconstituted With Water): Sodium. 10.6 mEq; Potassium 4.7 mEq: Chloride, 8.3 mEq; Dextrose, 5.7 g; Calories, 23.
2 Powder Packets Per Flavor:
Fruit Punch Ingredients: Anhydrous dextrose, citric acid, malic acid, potassium citrate, salt, sodium citrate; Less Than 2% of: Artificial flavor, sucralose, acesulfame potassium and red 40.
Grape Ingredients: Anhydrous dextrose, citric acid, malic acid, potassium citrate, salt, sodium citrate; Less Than 2% of: Natural and artificial flavor, sucralose acesulfame potassium, red 40 and blue 1.
Apple Ingredients: Anhydrous dextrose, citric acid, malic acid, potassium citrate, salt, sodium citrate: Less Than 2% of: Artificial flavor, caramel color, sucralose and acesulfame potassium.
Strawberry Ingredients: Anhydrous dextrose, citric acid, malic acid, potassium citrate, salt, sodium citrate, natural flavor; Less than 2% of: Sucralose, acesulfame potassium, red 40 and blue 1.
Use under medical supervision
Not for use for children under 1 year of age
For children under 1 year of age, consult your doctor regarding the appropriate pedialyte product
Store unused reconstituted product in sealed container in refrigerate for up to 24 hours. Do not store powder packets at extreme temperatures.