- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- USDA Organic
- Dietary Supplement
Percent Spirulina by Parry Nutraceuticals is organically certified free of and contamination. It has been awarded the following 9 certifications:
- U.S. Pharmacopeia Certified
- Organic Certification of Switzerland
- USDA Organic
- Organic Certification of Germany
- Kosher Food Safety Certification
- ISO9001-2000 Quality System
- ISO14001:1996 Environment Management
- Halal Food Safety Certification
- Society of General Surveillance
Percent Spirulina is organically certified free of any contamination. It is the perfect combination in tablet form of spirulina by Parry Nutraceuticals and Percent Ashitaba of Hachi Jo Island, Japan. It is manufactured under licence authorization at process factory in Taiwan.
It contains essential amino acids, beta carotene, GLA, chlorophyll, enzymes, phycocyanin, vegetable protein, rich in B-complex, food fiber, various minerals and "Chalcone" conductor from Percent Ashitaba. Together it provides nature's perfect organic food supplement.
"Percent Ashitaba" is naturally grown and certified by the Japan Food Products Analysis Center and Consumption Science Research Institute.
Take once pack with water, 1-3 times a day.
Perry spirulina & percent ashitaba sprouts.
Avoid direct sunlight and store in cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 3 g|
|Servings per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Vitamin B1||287 mcg||*%|
|Vitamin B2||143 mcg||*%|
|Vitamin B3||136 mcg||*%|
|Vitamin B6||252 mcg||15%|
|Vitamin B12||6 mcg||99%|
|Amino Acid||1.5 g||*%|
|Total Carotenoids||13 mg||*%|
|Gamma Linolenic Acid||30 mg||*%|
|*Percent Daily Value are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value not established.