Percent Ashitaba, Percent Ashitaba Tea, 3.17 oz (3g x 30) (Discontinued Item)2 Reviews
Shipping Weight: 1.14 lbs (0.52 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: ASH-00002
- UPC Code: 078060000025
- Package Quantity: 3.17 oz (3g x 30)
- Dimensions: 2.92 x 4.61 x 8.61 in, 0.45 lbs (0.2 kg)
- Dietary Supplement
- "Percent Ashitaba Tea" contains no chemical and is naturally harvested from Hachi Jo Island, Japan. It is freshly picked and processed by patented technology. This product is 100% natural and PH balanced. It is suitable for all ages.
- This product was awarded the Gold Medal Prize in the Natural Food without Chemical Contest of 1997 (certificate No. 048) by the Consumer Association of Taiwan. Also awarded the Gold Medal Prize in 1998 for Best Quality by the Agricultural Association of Taiwan.
- The raw material of this product is provided by the Hachi Jo Island Processing Plant in Japan and manufactured under licensed authority in Taiwan.
Place one tea bag into a thermos or large cup. Pour in approximately 20-30 oz of boiling water and let tea bag brew for 5 minutes before drinking. Do not remove the tea bag until finished. Ashitaba is superb as a cold beverage by simply adding ice.
Dried Ashitaba root, leaf and stem.
|Serving Size: 1 bag (13.5 fl oz)|
|Servings per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Not a Significant of Saturated Fat Cholesterol and fiber.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
one teabag makes 2-3 cups and felt very soothing for tummy. has some medicinal taste to it but can feel it is good tea to drink for health especially for the night to ease in.
Glad you are carrying this product - been drinking this tea for many years.