Percent Ashitaba, Percent Barley, 4 Packets, 1.76 oz (50 g) Each1 Review
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.93 lbs (0.42 kg)
- Product Code: ASH-01316
- UPC Code: 4715806013166
- Package Quantity: 4 Packets, 1.76 oz (50 g) Each
- Dimensions: 3.9 x 3.9 x 6.2 in, 0.7 lbs (0.32 kg)
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- Organic Barley Grass Powder
- With Percent Ashitaba
- USDA Organic
- Dietary Supplement
- 100% Naturally Grown Without Herbicides or Pesticides
- Barley Grass Powder is certified organic by NASAA.
Percent Barley Green
Organic Barley Grass Powder
- Percent Barley Green contains naturally grown organic barley grass from the fertile land of Australia. No pesticides. herbicides or chemical fertilizers are ever used.
- A naturally balanced source of protein, minerals, vitamins, dietary fiber, hlorophyll, carotenoids and flavanoids. 2 teaspoons are equal to a large serving of a deep green leafy vegetable.
- This product contains naturally grown Ashitaba from Hachi Jo Island in Japan, known as "King of vegetable".
- Package under licensed authority in U.S.
2-3 times a day, mix 2 teaspoons with 200-250 CC of water or juice.
Organic barley grass and ashitaba powder
Avoid direct sunlight and store in cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 2 Teaspoons (4 g)|
|Servings per Container: 50|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||140 mg||<1%|
|Saturated Fat||24 mg||<1%|
|Monounsaturated Fat||8 mg||*|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||108 mg||*|
|Total Carbohydrates||592 mg||<1%|
|Dietary Fiber||1.46 g||5.84%|
|Vitamin A (100% as beta carotene)||144 IU||2.88%|
|Vitamin C||164 mcg||<1%|
|Vitamin B6||104 mcg||5.2%|
|*Percent Daily Value are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value not established.