Percent Ashitaba, Percent Barley, 4 Packets, 1.76 oz (50 g) Each (Discontinued Item)1 Review
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.93 lbs (0.42 kg)
- Product Code: ASH-01316
- UPC Code: 4715806013166
- Package Quantity: 4 Packets, 1.76 oz (50 g) Each
- Dimensions: 3.9 x 3.9 x 6.2 in, 0.7 lbs (0.32 kg)
- Organic Barley Grass Powder
- With Percent Ashitaba
- USDA Organic
- Dietary Supplement
- 100% Naturally Grown Without Herbicides or Pesticides
- Barley Grass Powder is certified organic by NASAA.
Percent Barley Green
Organic Barley Grass Powder
- Percent Barley Green contains naturally grown organic barley grass from the fertile land of Australia. No pesticides. herbicides or chemical fertilizers are ever used.
- A naturally balanced source of protein, minerals, vitamins, dietary fiber, hlorophyll, carotenoids and flavanoids. 2 teaspoons are equal to a large serving of a deep green leafy vegetable.
- This product contains naturally grown Ashitaba from Hachi Jo Island in Japan, known as "King of vegetable".
- Package under licensed authority in U.S.
2-3 times a day, mix 2 teaspoons with 200-250 CC of water or juice.
Organic barley grass and ashitaba powder
Avoid direct sunlight and store in cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 2 Teaspoons (4 g)|
|Servings per Container: 50|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||140 mg||<1%|
|Saturated Fat||24 mg||<1%|
|Monounsaturated Fat||8 mg||*|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||108 mg||*|
|Total Carbohydrates||592 mg||<1%|
|Dietary Fiber||1.46 g||5.84%|
|Vitamin A (100% as beta carotene)||144 IU||2.88%|
|Vitamin C||164 mcg||<1%|
|Vitamin B6||104 mcg||5.2%|
|*Percent Daily Value are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value not established.