Personna Razor Blades, Tri-Flexxx, Triple Blade Cartridges for Men, 4 Cartridges
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Fits Personna Tri-Flexxx and Any Sensor Razor
Three Blades aligned with precision to shave close with one stroke.
Premium Blade Coating allows the blades to comfortably glide across skin.
Slim Cartridge offers greater control in hard to shave areas.
Micro Matrix guard prepares the beard for an incredibly close shave.
Vitamin E and Aloe Lubrication Strip reduces razor drag and skin irritation.
Fits Personna Tri-Flexxx and any Sensor Razor
To Change Cartridges:
- Hold dispenser so the word "Up" is at the top.
- Press locking buttons on handle and snap razor mechanism into back of cartridge.
- Rock handle forward and pull cartridge and handle from dispenser.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Excellent product, excellent delivery. Thank you for keeping costs down as low as possible and for rapid delivery.
I purchased 4 new Personna razors and replacement blades for our family. I have a wife and two teenage daughters and razors can be an expensive project! iHerb saved me a nice bit of change and the razors do the job I wanted. I'll be back for more! This process never ends, you know!
Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015
i use them on my legs (i'm a woman), great job! obviuously, i haven't tried on the face, so i can't comment on that :)
Very fine product
Posted by 5353876289629072287 on Oct 12, 2014
I have been using this for about 3 years now and i intend to do that in long time to come :o)
Posted by marianF on Sep 04, 2014
They work great, give me a quick and smooth shave and most importantly, they are very reasonably priced.
Posted by jungholim on May 06, 2014
Blade is poorly made. I use razor blades and this was one of cheap ones that I hated. Threw away after first touch. Not suitable for me