Pet Naturals of Vermont, Agility DMG For Dogs, Chicken Liver Flavored, 120 Chews, 5.08 oz (144 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Agility DMG That Frisbee Doesn't Stand a Chance
- Helping Pets Live Healthier Lives
- Resealable For Extra Freshness
- Bone-Shaped Chews
- NASC - The Benchmark of Quality
- DMG to Support Athletic Performance, Mental Focus and Everyday Immunity
- Delicious Canine Formula
- Performance Never Tasted so Good!
- Sporty Dog?
Frisbees won't stand a chance!
Agility DMG contains DMG to help support athletic performance, mental focus, and immune system support. Go ahead, give that tennis ball another throw!
|Directions for Use:||Training or Competition Days||Off Days or for Daily Immune Support|
|Dogs & Cats under 25 lbs:||Use up to 8-10 chews daily||3-4 chews|
|Medium Dogs 25-60 lbs:||Use up to 10-15 chews daily||4-6 chews|
|Large Dogs over 60 lbs:||Use up to 15-20 chews daily||6-8 chews|
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
This product may be used as a training aid.
Store in a cool, dry place.
For use in dogs and cats only.
For animal use only.
Keep out of the reach of children and animals. Some pets may consider this a treat. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
|Active Ingredients Per 1 Chew:|
|N,N-Dimethylglycine (DMG) HCI||25 mg|
|Inactive Ingredients: Brewers yeast, canola oil, chicken liver flavor, citric acid, glycerin, ground malted barley, ground oat groats, ground pearled rice, ground rye groats, mixed tocopherols, oat meal, propionic acid, proprietary blend (maltodextrin, sodium alginate and calcium sulfate), rosemary extract, silicon dioxide, sorbic acid, soy lecithin, starch, vegetable oil, water.