Pet Naturals of Vermont, Calming, For Dogs, 3.8 fl oz (112 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Sealed For Your Protection
- NASC - The Benchmark of Quality
- Supports Stress Reduction
Calming formula is for dogs exhibiting nervousness, hyperactivity, anxiety or responding to environmentally induced stress. It is an advanced formula that contains a combination of factors, not found in other calming formulas, that supports balanced behavior.
Shake well before each use.
Under 25 lbs: Give 1/4 teaspoon daily.
26 - 49 lbs: Give 1/2 teaspoon daily.
50 - 75 lbs: Give 3/4 teaspoon daily.
76 lbs and over: Give 1 teaspoon daily.
During Times of Increased Stress:
It is safe to double or triple the above amount, as needed.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
Store in a cool, dry place.
For use in dogs only.
For animal use only.
Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
|Active Ingredients Per 1/4 Teaspoon (1.25 ml):|
|Thiamine (Vitamin B-1)||31.25 mg|
|L-Theanine (Suntheanine brand)||10.56 mg|
|Colostrum Calming Complex||5.28 mg|
|Inactive Ingredients: cornstarch, glycerin, guar gum, lecithin (from soy), maltodextrin, non-fat milk solids, silicon dioxide, sorbic acid, sucrose, vegetable oil, water.|