Pet Naturals of Vermont, Calming, For Medium and Large Dogs, Chicken Liver Flavored, Sugar Free, 21 Chews, 2.37 oz (67.2 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Helping Pets Live Healthier Lives
- No Added Wheat
- Colostrum Calming Complex • Thiamine
- Manufactured in the USA with Quality Imported and Domestic Ingredients
- Supports Stress Reduction
- Delicious Canine Formula
- Resealable for Extra Freshness
- Chill Dog.
- +Pure Pet Naturals
- Don't Assume All Dog Health Products Are Alike - They're Not!
- Quality Seal NASC
Calming For Large Dogs
Anxiety? Nervousness? Packing? Calming has powerful ingredients that are properly formulated for optimal results. It's the best way to help Fido mellow out.
- 26-50 lbs: 1 chew daily
- 51-100 lbs: 2 chews daily
- Over 100 lbs: 3 chews daily
During times of increased stress:
It is safe to double or triple the above amount, as needed.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
Store in a cool, dry place.
For use in dogs only.
For animal use only.
Keep out of the reach of children and animals. Your pet may consider this a treat. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
|Active Ingredients Per 1 Chew:|
|Thiamine (Vitamin B1)||62.5 mg|
|L-Theanine (Suntheanine brand)||21.12 mg|
|Colostrum Calming Complex||10.56 mg|
|Inactive Ingredients: Brewers yeast, calcium sulfate, canola oil, chicken liver flavor, citric acid, glycerin, maltodextrin, mixed tocopherols, propionic acid, rosemary extract, silicon dioxide, sodium alginate, soy lecithin, vegetable oil.