Pet Naturals of Vermont, Calming, for Cats, 3.8 fl oz (112 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Sealed For Your Protection
- NASC - The Benchmark of Quality
- Supports Stress Reduction
Calming Formula is for cats exhibiting nervousness, hyperactivity, anxiety or responding to environmentally induced stress. It is an advanced formula that contains a combination of factors, not found in other calming formulas, that supports balanced behavior.
Shake well before each use.
Give 1/4 teaspoon twice daily.
During Times of Increased Stress:
It is safe to double or triple the above amount, as needed.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
Store in a cool, dry place.
For use in cats only.
For animal use only.
Keep out of the reach of children and other animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
|Active Ingredients Per 1/4 Teaspoon (1.25 ml):|
|Thiamine (Vitamin B1)||31.25 mg|
|L-Theanine (Suntheanine brand)||10.56 mg|
|Colostrum Calming Complex||5.28 mg|
|Inactive Ingredients: cornstarch, glycerin, guar gum, maltodextrin, non-fat milk solids, silicon dioxide, sorbic acid, sucrose, vegetable oil, water.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Does not smell appealing to my cats; hence they refuse to lap if from a spoon. Tried using a sryinge to feed but the oily liquid end up spoiling the sryinge. In short, very difficult, almost impossible to get the cats to swallow this liquid; therefore I cannot tell if it works.