Pet Naturals of Vermont, Hip + Joint XL, Chicken Liver Flavored, 60 Chews 14.82 oz (420 g)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Helping Pets Live Healthier Lives
- No Added Wheat
- Manufactured in the USA with Quality Imported Domestic Ingredients
- Glucosamine • MSM • Chondroitin • EPA & DHA
- For Dogs Over 75 LBS
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids - Advanced Formula Containing Glucosamine, MSM, & Chondroitin
- 60 Chicken Liver Flavored Chews
- Delicious Canine Formula
- Resealable For Extra Freshness
- Don't Assume All Dog Health Products are Alike - They're Not!
- Quality Seal NASC
Fido losing his flex?
Help Fido feel like a pup again! Hip+Joint is formulated with high quality ingredients that will help your pet feel like the Super Dog he is!
Dogs over 75 lbs: Give 2 chews daily. If giving more than 1 chew, divide between AM and PM.
For quicker results, double the recommended amounts above for the first 6 weeks.
|Active Ingredients:||Per 2 Chews:|
|Glucosamine HCI (Shrimp and Crab)||1,125 mg|
|Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)||600 mg|
|Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine)||400 mg|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)||150 mg|
|N, N-Dimethylglycine HCI (DMG)||150 mg|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||27 mg|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||18 mg|
|Manganese (Mn Proteinate)||10 mg|
|Hyaluronic Acid||10 mg|
|Inactive Ingredients: allspice, brewers yeast, calcium sulfate, chicken liver flavor, citric acid, corn oil, fish oil concentrate, glycerin, ground malted barley, ground oat groats, ground pearled rice, ground rye groats, maltodextrin, mixed tocopherols, nutmeg, oat meal, propionic acid, rosemary extract, sodium alginate, silicon dioxide, soy lecithin, vegetable oil.|
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
Recommended to support joint structure, function and flexibility in dogs six months of age and older.
For animal use only.
Keep out of the reach of children and animals. Your pet may consider this as a treat. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Store in a cool, dry place.