Pet Naturals of Vermont, Hip + Joint, For Dogs, Chicken Liver Flavored, 60 Chewable Tablets (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Quality Seal - NASC - National Animal Supplement Council
- Containing Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM
Recommended as a strong line of defense to support joint structure, function and flexibility in animals of all ages.
For use in dogs only.
Directions for Use:
Up to 25 lbs: Give 1/2 tablet daily.
25 - 75 lbs: Give 1 to 2 tablets daily.
Over 75 lbs: Give 2 to 3 tablets daily.
If giving more than 1 tablet daily, divide between AM and PM.
For quicker results, double the above recommended number of tablets daily for the first six weeks.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
Store in a cool, dry place.
For animal use only.
Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
|Active Ingredients Per Tablet:|
|Glucosamine HCI (Shrimp and Crab)||500 mg|
|Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine)||200 mg|
|Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)||200 mg|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)||50 mg|
|Manganese (Manganese Proteinate)||2.5 mg|
|Inactive Ingredients: allspice, brewers yeast, chicken liver flavor, nutmeg, silicon dioxide, stearic acid.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
My 12 years old dog comes to have new life again. It can run and looks happier than the past. I can see the differences in a week. So wonderful!