Pet Naturals of Vermont, Hip + Joint for Small Dogs, Chicken Liver Flavored, Sugar Free, 45 Chews, 2.22 oz (63 g)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Helping Pets Live Healthier Lives
- No Added Wheat
- 200 mg of Glucosamine • 100 mg of MSM
- Manufactured in the USA with Quality Imported and Domestic Ingredients.
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids
- Advanced Joint Support Formula Containing Glucosamine, MSM & Chondroitin
- Delicious Canine Formula
- Resealable For Extra Freshness
- Pure Pet Naturals
- Don't Assume All Dog Health Products Are Alike - They're Not!
- Quality Seal NASC
Recommended to support joint structure, function and flexibility in dogs six months of age and older.
Up to 20 lbs: 2 chews daily
21-30 lbs: 3 chews daily
Daily amount may be derived between AM and PM.
For quicker results, double the recommended amounts above for the first 6 weeks.
|Active Ingredients:||Per 2 Chews:|
|Glucosamine HCI (Shrimp and Crab)||200 mg|
|Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)||100 mg|
|Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine)||100 mg|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)||25 mg|
|N, N-Dimethylglycine HCI (DMG)||25 mg|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||7.5 mg|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||5 mg|
|Manganese (Mn Proteinate)||1.25 mg|
|Inactive Ingredients: Arabic gum, brewers yeast, calcium sulfate, chicken liver flavor, citric acid, corn oil, fish oil, glycerin, ground oat groats, ground rye groats, maltodextrin, mixed tocopherols, oat meal, pectin, propionic acid, rosemary extract, silicon dioxide, sodium alginate, sorbic acid, soy lecithin, vegetable oil, water.|
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
Administer during or after the animals has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
Store in a cool, dry place.
For use in dogs only.
For animals use only.
Keep out of the reach of children and animals. Your pet may consider this a treat. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
iHerb Customer Reviews
My dog needs hip/joint supplements (more for preventive purposes than to cure an existing condition) but will not eat the pills that my Vet gives. Thankfully, I found this product and it is a breeze to give him the supplements he needs, in a form that he enjoys! My dog loves the chicken liver flavour. It is always good to get your dogs started on a hip/joint supplement regime before any problem starts but check with your vet first!