Pet Naturals of Vermont, Hip + Joint for Small Dogs, Chicken Liver Flavored, Sugar Free, 45 Chews, 2.22 oz (63 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Helping Pets Live Healthier Lives
- No Added Wheat
- 200 mg of Glucosamine • 100 mg of MSM
- Manufactured in the USA with Quality Imported and Domestic Ingredients.
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids
- Advanced Joint Support Formula Containing Glucosamine, MSM & Chondroitin
- Delicious Canine Formula
- Resealable For Extra Freshness
- Pure Pet Naturals
- Don't Assume All Dog Health Products Are Alike - They're Not!
- Quality Seal NASC
Recommended to support joint structure, function and flexibility in dogs six months of age and older.
Up to 20 lbs: 2 chews daily
21-30 lbs: 3 chews daily
Daily amount may be derived between AM and PM.
For quicker results, double the recommended amounts above for the first 6 weeks.
|Active Ingredients:||Per 2 Chews:|
|Glucosamine HCI (Shrimp and Crab)||200 mg|
|Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)||100 mg|
|Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine)||100 mg|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)||25 mg|
|N, N-Dimethylglycine HCI (DMG)||25 mg|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||7.5 mg|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||5 mg|
|Manganese (Mn Proteinate)||1.25 mg|
|Inactive Ingredients: Arabic gum, brewers yeast, calcium sulfate, chicken liver flavor, citric acid, corn oil, fish oil, glycerin, ground oat groats, ground rye groats, maltodextrin, mixed tocopherols, oat meal, pectin, propionic acid, rosemary extract, silicon dioxide, sodium alginate, sorbic acid, soy lecithin, vegetable oil, water.|
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
Administer during or after the animals has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
Store in a cool, dry place.
For use in dogs only.
For animals use only.
Keep out of the reach of children and animals. Your pet may consider this a treat. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.