- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Helping Pets Live Healthier Lives
- No Added Wheat
- Brewers Yeast • Amino Acids • Cranberry Extract
- Manufactured in the USA with Quality Imported and Domestic Ingredients
- Prevents Lawn Discoloration
- Delicious Canine Formula
- Resealable for Extra Freshness
- Spots in Check?
- Pure Pet Naturals
- Don't Assume All Dog Health Products Are Alike- They're Not!
- Quality Seal NASC
Lawn aid is a formula designed to help maintain your dog's natural urine pH level; this prevents unsightly discoloration of your lawn. This combination of Cranberry, Yucca, Methionine and Brewers Yeast helps to keep glass green all season long. Cranberry Extract also supports proper urinary tract function.
Give 1 chew per 20 lbs of body weight, daily.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been approved.
If your dog is susceptible to formulation of bladder stones, consult with your veterinarian prior to use.
If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
Store in a cool, dry place.
For use in dogs only.
For animal use only.
Keep out of the reach of children and animals. Your pet may consider this a treat. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
|Active Ingredients Per Chew:|
|Brewers Yeast||300 mg|
|Cranberry Extract||50 mg|
|Yucca schidigera||50 mg|
|Inactive Ingredients: Brewers yeast, calcium sulfate, chicken liver flavor, citric acid, glycerin, maltodextrin, mixed tocopherols, propionic acid, rosemary extract, silicon dioxide, sodium alginate, soy lecithin, vegetable oil, whey.