Pet Naturals of Vermont, Skin + Coat For Dogs, Duck Flavored, 45 Chews, 5.56 oz (157.5 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Helping Pets Live Healthier Lives
- No Added Wheat
- Omegas 3, 6, 9 Fatty Acids! • Added Vitamin E!
- Manufactured in the USA with Quality Imported and Domestic Ingredients
- A Supplement to Support a Shiny Coat and Healthy Skin
- 45 Duck Flavored Chews
- Delicious Canine Supplement
- Bad Hair Day?
- Pure Pet Naturals
- Don't Assume All Dog Supplements Are Alike - They're Not!
- Quality Seal NASC
Skin + Coat
Even dogs hate bad hair days. Our Skin+Coat Chews are packed with Omegas 3, 6, and 9 fatty acids, antioxidants and made with natural ingredients for a great hair day. Keep Fido lookin' foxy.
Feed 1 chew per 25 lbs body weight, daily.
Brewers dried yeast, glycerin, flaxseed, natural duck flavor, dried carrots, dried alfalfa, safflower oil, lecithin, maltodextrins, sodium alginate, calcium sulfate, vitamin E supplement, dried kelp, parsley, green tea extract, garlic, canola oil, mixed tocopherols (a preservative), propionic acid (a preservative).
Store in a cool, dry place.
For animal use only.
Keep out of the reach of children and animals. Your pet may consider this a treat. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
|Guaranteed Analysis Represents Minimum Levels Per Chew (3.5 g):|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Crude Protein (min)||19.0%|
|Crude Fat (min)||12.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||9.0%|
|Linoleic Acid (min 3.7%) (an Omega 6 Fatty Acid)||130 mg|
|Vitamin E (min 14000 IU/kg)||50 IU|
|*Omega 3 Fatty Acids (min 1%)||38 mg|
|*Omega 9 Fatty Acids (min 1.4%)||50 mg|
|*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile|