Natural Vitality, Natural Calm, The Anti-Stress Drink, 30 Single-Serving Packs, 0.12 oz (3.3 g) Each
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- The Best-Selling Magnesium Supplement
- A Relaxing Magnesium Supplement
- Restores Healthy Magnesium Levels
- Dietary Supplement
- 2014 BetterNutrition Best of Supplements Award Winner
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Vity Award- Vitamin Retailer Magazine
- Deliciousliving Supplement Award 2014
- Nurture Your Inner Nature
Place powder in a glass or mug; add 2-3 oz of hot water. Let it fizz, then stir until dissolved. Fill glass with warm or cold water and enjoy. You can also simply add Natural Calm to a glass or bottle of cold water.
Ionic magnesium citrate (created from a highly absorbable proprietary blend of citric acid and magnesium carbonate).
|Serving Size: 1.5 teaspoons (1 pack)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Magnesium (elemental from magnesium citrate)||255 mg||63|
iHerb Customer Reviews
These pre-packed magnesium packs are perfect for travel or ease of having the right amount whenever you need it. Helps with my regularity and sleep. This packaging is definitely more expensive then the plastic bottle, but the convenience is great.
great for the times when you are away from home and it is difficult to lug around a large container of powder. this helps me relax before bedtime, and has also helped with my bowels
Don't like the taste
Posted by 5662465327698560637 on Mar 19, 2015
I felt that my migraines may have been caused by magnesium deficiency so I bought various forms of magnesium supplements. This one is my least favorite, because of the taste. It tastes like stomach acid, like when you vomit on an empty stomach.
Very Good but pricey
Posted by Reviewer3268947 on Jul 22, 2013
I loved it because it is very handy. But expensive
Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013
This single serving packs of Calm are so convenient. I take them to work and keep them at my desk for those stressful days. I recommend starting out using one pack a day and then bumping up to two a day if you don't see the results you are expecting. My husband tried as well and was surprised by the results!Click on my name above in blue to see more reviews of products I have purchased from iHerb!!!!
Love this product
Posted by Reviewer1288436 on Oct 27, 2012
Bought this for travel. Works wonderfully well.