Peter Rabbit-Organic Baby Spring Garden, Conditioner and Detangler, Organic Chamomile, Calendula, Sunflower, 12 fl oz (350 ml) (Discontinued Item)11 Reviews
- Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
1.06 lbs (0.48 kg)
- Product Code: PTR-72436
- UPC Code: 633695724366
- Package Quantity: 12 fl oz (350 ml)
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 2.5 x 6.2 in, 0.9 lbs (0.41 kg)
- Organic Jojoba, Olive, Vitamin E Oils and Extracts
- Content Formulation and Bottle
- Tested Estrogenic Activity Free
- For Children of All Ages, and Sensitive Adults
Certified Organic Ingredients make up 90% of this product. The remaining 10% is Natural Derived. All ingredients comply to our 'Free of Harsh Ingredients, NO list'.
Better for you, baby and the environment!
Peter Rabbit conditioner and detangler wonderful for babies and children of all ages. Naturally pH balanced with certified organic plant extracts derived from renewable resources. Our gentle conditioner is effective on flaky and irritated scalps. Helps detangle hair. Leaves hair full-bodied and soft, with no build-up or residue.
After shampooing, apply a small amount of conditioner over hair and scalp. Rinse well with warm water, then rinse with cool water.
Please keep out of children’s reach.
Certified organic aloe barbadensis leaf juice (fillet gel)*, cetyl alcohol (coconut wax), galactomannan (guar gum), simauruba glauca (aceituno) fruit extract*, myroxylon pereirae (balsam peru) oil*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, glycerin, citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil*, citrus grandis (grapefruit) peel oil*, citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed/extract, matricaria recutita (chamomile) extract*, calendula officinalis (calendula) flower extract*, citrus nobilis, lactuca scariola sativa (lettuce) leaf extract*, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, anethum graveolens (dill) leaf extract*, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract*, thymus vulgaris (thyme) leaf extract*, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) flower oil*, thymus vulgaris (thyme) oil*, (mandarin orange) peel oil*, lecithin, water, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil*, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) extract*, cardamomum seed oil*, water, vitamin E (derived from sunflower* and rosemary)*, potassium sorbate, sodium hydroxide, citric acid (vitamin C), sodium benzoate, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel), carrageenans.
*Certified Organic Ingredients
90% USDA/NOP Certified Organic Ingredients
Exclusively Manufactured in Certified Organic Facility
Free of Harsh Ingredient - Contains NO:
- Animal Testing
- Animal By-Products
- Artificial Fragrances
- Artificial Fillers
- Bisphenol A
- Estrogenic Activity
- Hydrogenated Oils
- GMO's (Genetically Modified Organisms)
- Mineral Oil
- PEG's or 1,4 - Dioxane
- Silicones (Cones)
- SLS (Sodium Lauryl or Laureth Sulfates)
- MEA, DEA, TEA (Triethanolamine)
- Gluten and Estrogenic Activity
- Bisphenol A and Phthalates
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfates (SLS)
iHerb Customer Reviews
Un très très bon produit, que je recommande chaudement. Un bon après shampoing sans quats, sans aucun produit de la pétrochimie et efficace, c'est rare. J'aime beaucoup le parfum également. J'ai écrit une revue complète sur mon blog, analyse de compo et texture du produit si les acheteuses françaises veulent y jeter un oeil (les cheveux de mini). - - - - - A very very good product that I highly recommand. A good conditioner without any quats or chemicals, and which works well, it's rare ! I love the smell too.
Très bon produit mais liquide !