Peter Rabbit-Organic Baby Spring Garden, Wash and Shampoo, Organic Chamomile, Calendula, Sunflower, 12 fl oz (350 ml) (Discontinued Item)6 Reviews
1.06 lbs (0.48 kg)
- Product Code: PTR-72433
- UPC Code: 633695724335
- Package Quantity: 12 fl oz (350 ml)
- Dimensions: 2.4 x 2.4 x 6.3 in, 0.9 lbs (0.41 kg)
- Organic Jojoba, Olive, Vitamin E Oils and Extracts
- Content Formulation and Bottle
- Tested Estrogenic Activity Free
- For Children of All Ages, and Sensitive Adults
Certified Organic Ingredients make up 84% of this product. The remaining 16% is Natural Derived. All ingredients comply to our "Free of Harsh Ingredients, NO list".
Better for you, baby and the environment!
Peter Rabbit wash and shampoo snuggles your baby in natural plant derived suds. Leaves your baby's hair healthy, clean and refreshed. As a wash, formulated for babies with sensitive, irritated skin or cradle cap.
Certified organic juices, oils and extracts derived from renewable Rain Forest resources, helping to support local organic family farmers.
To Use as Body Wash: Can be used as an all over body wash without any irritation. For extra relief, following with a small amount of Peter Rabbit oil or balm.
To Use as Shampoo: Wet baby's hair with warm water, apply a small amount in hand and gently rub over scalp and through hair. Rinse several times with luke warm water. For thick and long hair, apply Peter Rabbit Conditioner.
Please keep out of children's reach.
Certified organic aloe barbadensis leaf juice (fillet gel)*, xanthan gum, simauruba glauca (aceituno) fruit extract*, myroxylon pereirae (balsam peru) oil*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, glycerin, citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil*, citrus grandis (grapefruit) peel oil*, citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed/extract, citrus nobilis, lactuca scariola sativa (lettuce) leaf extract*, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, anethum graveolens (dill) leaf extract*, matricaria recutita (chamomile) extract*, calendula officinalis (calendula) flower extract*, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract*, thymus vulgaris (thyme) leaf extract*, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) flower oil*, thymus vulgaris (thyme) oil*, (mandarin orange) peel oil*, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil*, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) extract*, cardamomum seed oil*, water, vitamin E (derived from sunflower* and rosemary)*, sodium benzoate, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel), carrageenans.
*Certified Organic Ingredients
84% USDA/NOP Certified Organic Ingredients
Exclusively Manufactured in Certified Organic Facility
Free of Harsh Ingredient - Contains NO:
- Animal Testing
- Animal By-Products
- Artificial Fragrances
- Artificial Fillers
- Bisphenol A
- Estrogenic Activity
- Hydrogenated Oils
- GMO's (Genetically Modified Organisms)
- Mineral Oil
- PEG's or 1,4 - Dioxane
- Silicones (Cones)
- SLS (Sodium Lauryl or Laureth Sulfates)
- MEA, DEA, TEA (Triethanolamine)
- Gluten and Estrogenic Activity
- Bisphenol A and Phthalates
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfates (SLS)