Pharmax, Homocysteine Modulating Complex, 60 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)
By PharmaxWrite a Review
0.18 lbs (0.08 kg)
- Product Code: PHX-20330
- UPC Code: 883196203307
- Package Quantity: 60 Veggie Caps
- Dimensions: 2 x 2 x 2.3 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Dietary Supplement
- Nutraceutical & Biophysical Systems
Vitamin B6, vitamin B12, folic acid, and betaine hydrochloride formulation
- Helps to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins
- Helps to form red blood cells and helps in tissue formation (1)
- Helps to prevent vitamin B12, vitamin B6 and folate deficiencies (2)
Ideal for vegetarians
- Convenient vegetable capsule format
(1) NHPD Monograph on Multivitamin and Mineral. October 2007.
(2) NHPD Monograph on Multivitamin and Mineral. October 2007.
Recommended adult intake: One capsule taken daily with a meal or as professionally directed.
Hypromellose, vegetable magnesium stearate
Risk Information: If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use.
Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken. Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Serving Per Container: 60|
|Amount per serving||%DV|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride: pyridoxal-5-phosphate 5:1)||60 mg||3000%|
|Folic acid||2500 µg||625%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||3000 µg||50000%|
|Betaine hydrochloride||500 mg||†|
|† % Daily Value (DV) not established|