Phillip's, Colon Health Daily Probiotic Supplement, Probiotic Caps, 30 Capsules
By Phillip's7 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.35 lbs (0.16 kg)
- Product Code: PHP-53430
- UPC Code: 312843534308
- Package Quantity: 30 Capsules
- Dimensions: 2.1 x 3.1 x 4.1 in, 0.3 lbs (0.14 kg)
Combo Discount: -$2.00
- 3 Strains of Good Bacteria to Promote Overall Digestive Health
- One Daily Capsule
- No Refrigeration Necessary
- Safe for Children Ages 3 and Older
- Can be Taking in Addition to Laxative Products
Helps Defend Against Occasional:
- Gas and Bloating
When Should You Take Probiotics?
- Everyday to support overall digestive health
- When traveling
- Can be taken with laxative products
Why Take Phillips' Colon Health?
- To support a healthy colon, one of the most important parts of your digestive system.
- To replenish the good bacteria when diet and stress cause constipation and upset your natural balance causing bloating, gas and diarrhea.
- To support a healthy immune system.
How Does Phillips' Colon Health Work?
- Contains the most common and most studied bacteria for digestive health (Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium), which closely resemble your body's natural good bacteria.
- There is scientific evidence that Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium help relieve gas, diarrhea, constipation and other GI discomforts.
Adults and Children 3 years of age and older: Take one capsule daily with a meal. Children under 3: Consult a doctor.
Potato starch, gelatin, silicon dioxide.
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
This product does not contain gluten.
Do not use if cap drop ring or printed inner seal is broken or missing.
Store at room temperature.
Avoid excessive heat.
Replace cap after each use.
|Serving Size: One Capsule|
|Amount Per Capsule||%Daily Value|
(Lactobacillus gasseri† KS-13, Bifidobacterium bifidum G9-1 and Bifidobacterium longum MM-2)
|1.5 billion cells*||**|
†Previously identified as L. acidophilus
iHerb Customer Reviews
Very high quality - Designed and manufactured by a top quality company with massive expertise You know it is safe and effective! I have no negative effects from this product, and it seems to work (I am only a few days into my trial and evaluation)
I've tried countless probiotics and this is the only one that seems to do the trick. Works well to improve long term digestive health as well as helps with short term upset stomach.