Physician's Formula, Inc., Baked Collection, Wet/Dry Eye Shadow, Baked Smokes, .07 oz (2.1 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Delicious Trio Combination!
- All-in-1 Highlighter • Shadow • Liner
- Dry-Natural Color
- Wet-Dramatic & Long-Lasting Color
- Fragrance Free
- Dermatologist Approved
- Safe for Sensitive Eyes & Contact Lens Wearers
All-in-1 Eye Shadow Trio
- Delicious color combination features perfectly coordinated shades to highlight, shadow and line eyes.
- Blendable powder formula glides on and lasts all day or night when applied wet.
High-Performance, Wet & Dry Application
- Unique eye shadow is baked to perfection on genuine Italian terracotta tiles for the ultimate versatile application.
- Dry for sheer, natural color.
- Wet for dramatic and long-lasting color.
Use each shade independently or combine shades for a more sophisticated look. Use light shade to highlight browbone, medium shade as a base on eyelid and darkest shade in the crease to contour. For dramatic & long-lasting color, use shades wet by slightly dampening eye shadow sponge applicator. Darkest shade can be used as eyeliner when wet for intense lining.
Mica, talc, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, dimethicone, magnesium aluminum silicate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, zeolite, dipentaerylthrityl tetrahydroxystearate/tetraisostearate, isopropyl isostearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, C13-14 isoparaffin, disodium cocoyl glutamate, laureth-7, octyldodecanol, polyacrylamide, sodium cocoyl glutamate, sorbitan palmitate, BHT, tetrasodium EDTA, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, butylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, isopropylparaben. May Contain: Titanium dioxide, iron oxides, manganese violet, ultramarines, carmine, ferric ferrocyanide, ferric ammonium ferrocyanide, chromium oxide greens, chromium hydroxide green, yellow 5 lake, blue 1 lake.