Categories Bath & Beauty Cosmetics, Makeup Blush
Physician's Formula, Inc., Bronze Booster, Glow-Boosting Sun Stones, Light to Medium 7329, 0.7 oz (20 g)
- Shipping Weight: 0.24 lbs (0.11kg)
- Product Code: PFI-07329
- UPC Code: 044386073296
- Package Quantity: 0.7 oz (20 g)
- Dimensions: 1.4 x 2.9 x 3.8 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09kg)
- Brush or Buff On
- A Gorgeous Glow (Applicators Included)
- Glow Activator Technology
- Instant & Lasting Luminous Bronze Glow!
- Fragrance Free
- Dermatologist Approved
- Includes Mirror · Brush · Puff
A Bronzer with Benefits
- Luminous bronzing Sun Stones provide an instant and lasting tan-boost that blends and builds easily to your desired level of bronze.
- Iridescent bronze and gold blend together for a gorgeous and glowing bronze effect.
- Unique Sun Stones provide the soft, smooth look of loose powder without the mess.
Our Exclusive Blend
- Glow Activator Technology provides Triple-Action Bronze Boosting that helps to enhance and extend the life of your tan glow and improve skin's clarity and radiance.
Brush or Buff on a Bronze Glow
- Ultra-chic jar includes a soft, fan-shaped bronzer brush for all-over face application and a luxurious puff, perfect for dusting bronzer on décolleté
May be worn alone or over makeup. For best results brush over the beads of powder with the brush, using a circular motion. Lightly brush powder over face and neck for a luminous tan glow. To accentuate and contour apply more over cheekbones. For an extra glow, use the puff on décolleté. For the most even application, be sure to tap excess powder from brush before applying.
Keep out of reach of children.
Nylon-6, silica, zea mays (corn) starch, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, magnesium stearate, ethylhexyl palmitate, octyldodecanol, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, caprylic/capric triglyceride, lecithin, diisostearyl malate, inositol, maltodextrin, mucuna pruriens seed extract, ethylhexylglycerin, retinyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, caprylyl glycol, phenethyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol. May contain: iron oxides, mica, synthetic fluorphlogopite, tin oxide, titanium dioxide.