- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Precise Brush-Tip Applicator
- 24 Hour Wear
- Fragrance Free
- Paraben Free
- Dermatologist Approved
- Safe for Sensitive Eyes and Contact Lens Wearers
Lashes instantly appear:
100% of women saw enhanced lashes instantly!*
After 4 weeks, 82% of women saw more dramatic-looking lashes*
Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum
- High-tech formula enhances the appearance of lashes while providing the instant definition of a liquid eyeliner, in one easy step!
- Lash Boosting complex applied at the base of lashes is most effective in improving lash appearance.
Lash Boosting Results!*
- After 2 weeks, over 72% of women saw more luscious, glamorous & defined lashes
- After 4 weeks, over 90% of women saw more luscious, glamorous & defined lashes
Ultra-Precise Brush-Tip Applicator
- Innovative and easy to use eyelining tool delivers effortless definition.
High-Performance, 24-Hour Wear
- High-tech formula is long-wearing, water-resistant and smudge-resistant.
*Based on individual perception of results by a panel of female volunteers wearing eyeliner & mascara.
Gently shake before use. Apply eyeliner at the base of lashes in a fine or bold line.
To Remove: Can be easily removed with Physicians Formula Eye Makeup Remover.
Never apply eyeliner inside the lash line. Keep cap tightly closed to prevent formula from drying out.
Water, ethylhexyl acrylate/methyl methacrylate copolymer, butylene glycol, glycerin, beheneth-30, ammonium acrylates/methyl styrene/styrene copolymer, myristoyl pentapeptide-17, 1,2-hexandiol, acrylates/octylacrylamide copolymer, caprylyl glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, pentylene glycol, polyglyceryl-3 disiloxane dimethicone, SD alcohol 40, sodium polyasparate, phenoxyethanol, sodium hydroxide, disodium EDTA, black 2, iron oxides.
I haven't been paying attention to the booster function so I cannot comment on that, but as a liquid eyeliner it is just excellent! The tip is very fine and it is so easy to control. The colour stayed on very very well throughout the day. Even when I was outdoor on a very hot day, it still stayed on for the whole day. Having said that, it is also very easy to clean and wash. No ugly messy smudges at all. I have to say I am very impressed and would highly recommend it. Will definitely buy another one if this one goes out.
gives a fine line. it fades out during the day but no more then other similar products. make sure to store it upside down or it will dry very fast.
Posted by 5612690473776556382 on Dec 01, 2016
Amazing eyeliner, so precise. not waterproof but holds quite well.
Posted by 4754866891626748821 on Nov 30, 2016
bought a few times before. very good and reasonable price.
very good eyeliner
Posted by 5411291711202761995 on Nov 29, 2016
I've always had miserable experience when I tried to use eye liners previously, and that was a reason I resigned from all of them for many years. I've seen this one and decided to give it a try. The first time I used it the line wasn't at all perfect, but now three days left I got used to it and must admit that it does make a neat line. The colour is great too, especially combined with eyeshadows from a similar palette.
Very nice eyeliner indeed
Posted by 5146856454539203494 on Nov 26, 2016
I haven't really paid attention to the serum effect but the eyeliner is top notch. Incidentally I have an eyeliner in the exact same package - same tip and everything - but from a brand called Art Deco which is full of all sorts of chemicals. Usually the ones that are bad for you do a better job but in this case I would say they are totally equal. So, nice work Physician's Formula! The color when first applying seems lighter than it is, it dryes into a nice deep brown.