Categories Bath & Beauty Cosmetics, Makeup Eye Liner
Physician's Formula, Inc., Eye Definer, Automatic Eye Pencil, 569 Dark Brown, .008 oz (0.2 g)
- Shipping Weight: 0.1 lbs (0.05kg)
- Product Code: PFI-00569
- UPC Code: 044386005693
- Package Quantity: .008 oz (0.2 g)
- Dimensions: 1 x 1.9 x 5.6 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02kg)
- Silky, Glide-On Formula
- Easy to Blend
- Long-Lasting Waterproof Wear
- Safe for Sensitive Eyes and Contact Lens Wearers
- Removable Sharpener on Bottom
- Natural Definition
- Gentle Formula
- Smooth Finish
- No Tugging
- Fragrance Free
- Dermatologist Approved
Define Your Eyes!
- Easy to use automatic eye pencil glides on smoothly without tugging the delicate skin surrounding the eye.
- Gentle formula provides effortless defining and blends for a soft, natural line every time.
- Long-lasting, waterproof wear.
Sleek, Built-In Features
- Automatic and retractable pencil does not need sharpening, but if the finest tip is desired, a removable sharpener is included on the bottom.
To maximize your eyes, follow the directions illustrated below.
Upper Lid Lining: For discreet natural-looking lining, draw a fine line at the base of lashes, starting from the middle of the lid, continuing towards the other corner of the eye. For a more sophisticated and defined look, start the line directly from the inner corner of the eye. See illustration at left.
Upper & Lower Lid Definition: For natural-looking lining with added definition, draw a fine line at the base of the upper and lower lashes, starting from the middle of the lid, continuing towards the outer corner of the eye. For the ultimate dramatic look, line both lids from corner to corner. See illustration at left.
Important: Never line inside the eye area.
PPG-2 myristyl ether propionate microcrystalline wax, polyethylene, propylene glycol, ricinoleate, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, magnesium carbonate, talc, silica, tocopherol, methylparaben, propylparaben, ethylparaben. May contain: titanium dioxide, iron oxides, ferric ammonium ferrocyanide, manganese violet, mica, ultramarines.