Categories Bath & Beauty Cosmetics, Makeup Eye Liner
Physician's Formula, Inc., Eye Definer, Automatic Eye Pencil, Taupe 1318, .008 oz (0.2 g)
- Shipping Weight: 0.1 lbs (0.05kg)
- Product Code: PFI-01318
- UPC Code: 044386013186
- Package Quantity: .008 oz (0.2 g)
- Dimensions: 1 x 1.9 x 5.6 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02kg)
- Silky, Glide-on Formula
- Easy to Blend
- Long-Lasting, Waterproof Wear
- Safe for Sensitive Eyes and Contact Lens Wearers
- Same Great Formula!
- New Packaging!
- Removable Sharpener on Bottom
- Natural Definition
- Gentle Formula
- Smooth Finish
- No Tugging
- Fragrance Free
- Dermatologist Approved
Define Your Eyes!
- Easy to use automatic eye pencil glides on smoothly without tugging the delicate skin surrounding the eye.
- Gentle formulas provides effortless defining and blends for a soft, natural line every time.
- Long-lasting, waterproof wear.
Sleek, Built-In Features
- Automatic and retractable pencil does not need sharpening, but if the finest tip is desired, a removable sharpener is included on the bottom.
To maximize your eyes, follow the direction illustrated below.
Upper Lid Lining: For discreet, natural-looking lining, draw a fine line at the base of lashes, starting from the middle of the lid, continuing towards the outer corner of the eye. For a more sophisticated and defined look, start the line directly from the inner corner of the eye.
Upper & Lower Lid Definition: For natural-looking lining with added definition, draw a fine line at the base of the upper and lower lashes, starting fir the middle of the lid, continuing towards the outer corner of the eye. For the ultimate dramatic look, line both lids from corner to corner.
Important: Never line inside the eye area.
PPG-2 myristyl ether propionate, microcrystalline wax, polyethylene, propylene glycol ricinoleate, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, magnesium carbonate, talc, silica, tocopherol, methylparaben, propylparaben, ethylparaben. May contain: titanium dioxide, iron oxides, ferric ammonium ferrocyanide, manganese violet, mica, ultramarines.