Physician's Formula, Inc., Eye Definer, Felt-Tip Eye Marker, Dark Brown, .028 oz (0.8 g)17 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.17 lbs (0.08 kg)
- Product Code: PFI-02432
- UPC Code: 044386024328
- Package Quantity: .028 oz (0.8 g)
- Dimensions: 1.7 x 2 x 5.1 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Ultra-Easy to Apply and Remove Liquid Eyeliner Pen
- Smooth Felt-Tip for Easy Application
- Fine Natural Definition or Bold Dramatic Impact
- 24 Hour Wear!
- Fragrance Free
- Dermatologist Approved
- Safe for Sensitive Eyes and Contact Lens Wearers
Finally, perfect lining made easy!
- Amazing formula provides the defined look of a liquid liner without the mess; won't tug the delicate skin surrounding the eye.
- Unique felt-tip marker glides on for mistake-proof lining in one easy, clean stroke.
- Creates a fine or bold line for natural or dramatic definition!
Your eyes won't believe your eyes!
- Innovative formula offers super long-lasting wear - up to 24 hours - for high impact drama all day or night.
- Features the most intense, bold shades that dry instantly for maximum definition.
- Won't smear, smudge or fade!
- Ultra-gentle formula is easily removed with your everyday, gentle eye makeup remover.
Apply eye marker at the base of lashes in a fine or bold line. Never apply eye marker inside the lash line. Keep cap tightly closed to avoid pen formula from drying out. Maintain tip in downward position while storing and do not shake pen.
To Remove: Can be easily removed with Physicians Formula Eye Makeup Remover Pads or Lotions.
Water, acrylates copolymer, butylene glycol, alcohol, sodium polyaspartate, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, aminomethyl propanol, beheneth-30, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) extract, hydrolyzed conchiolin protein, laureth-21, perilla ocymoides leaf extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, disodium EDTA, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, propylparaben, ethylparaben.
May Contains: Iron oxides, D&C black #2, ferric ferrocyanide.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Cant get anything out of it after using just a couple of times
This product did not last more than one usage. The colour payoff on the second and subsequent uses was very poor. I suspect using this product over eyeshadow dries the tip out. Very disappointing, would not recommend to any one. This is the worst performing liquid eyeliner I have ever used. HOWEVER, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE PHYSICIANS FORMULA EYE BOOSTER 2 IN 1 BOOSTING EYELINER AND SERUM. That product is highly pigmented. I have been using it for a couple weeks so far without it drying out.