Physician's Formula, Inc., Eye Makeup Remover Pads, 60 Pads (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 100% Natural Origin
- Convenient Soft Pack!
- Eco-Aroma Therapy
- Ophthalmologist Approved
- 100% Natural & Biodegradable Fabric
- 100% Free of Harsh Chemicals
- 100% Free of Synthetic Preservatives
- 100% Free of Parabens
- 100% Free of GMO's (Genetically Modified Organisms
- 100% Free of Synthetic Colors
- 100% Free of Synthetic Fragrances
- 100% Cruelty Free
How Green is Your Makeup Remover?
- 100% of the Total Ingredients are of a Natural Origin.
Naturally Gentle & Pure
- 100% naturally soft pads remove eye makeup with no greasy residue.
- Ultra gentle formula hydrates skin and conditions lashes.
- Infused with Organic Cucumber Extract to soothe the delicate skin of the eye area.
Formulated with Eco-Aroma Therapy to condition and soothe.
- OrganiSoy: Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.
- Eco-Olive: Natural antioxidant helps shield lashes from harsh environmental aggressors.
- Organic Orange Water: Helps nourish and restore delicate skin's moisture balance.
- Organic Lavender Essential Oil: Sweet, natural scent for a calming effect.
Lift label tab to open pouch. Pull out a pad using clean fingertips. Press pad lightly over closed eyelids and lashes to gently wipe away eye makeup. Reseal label after each use.
Water, glycerin, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit water*, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, cocamidopropyl betaine, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract*, glycine soja (soybean) seed extract, olea europaea (olive) leaf extract*, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil*.
*Ingredients from Organic Farming