Physician's Formula, Inc., Fineline Brow Pencil, Brown-Beige, .03 oz (0.8 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Ideal for Creating the Perfect Eye Brow Line
- Firm Lead Creates a Fine Line
- Safe for Sensitive Eyes and Contact Lens Wearers
- Fragrance Free
- Dermatologist Approved
Fineline Brow Pencil is designed to create the perfect eye brow line. This slim pencil contains a fine line lead ideal for enhancing and defining brows. Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
Use shades that match your eye brow color. Apply to eye brow using short, fine lines to fill in where needed. Then stroke upward and outward with brow brush to shape and blend.
- The start of the brow line should align with the inside corner of the eye and the outer nostril.
- The highest point of the brow arch should align with the outer side of the iris.
- The end of the brow should align with the outer nostril and outer corner of the eye.
Rhus succedanea fruit wax, hydrogenated vegetable oil, synthetic beeswax, stearic acid, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, ceresin, cetyl alcohol, zinc stearate, methylparaben, propylparaben, BHT, iron oxides. May contain: Bismuth oxychloride, chromium oxide greens, titanium dioxide.
too soft n smudgy
Posted by Theeaglelover on Sep 06, 2015
shoudnt be called brow pencil at all!!! its so soft n smudgy - mayb cos the weathr is tropical here- its just coat the eye brow n smudge n stick all over horrriblly dont waste yr $$$$
Posted by 5179787325484961853 on Dec 02, 2014
will buy again
Posted by Reviewer2315802 on Oct 23, 2014
Doesn't smudge. Suitable for fair people. Good price too.
not to bad
Posted by 5535001738246274239 on Sep 10, 2014
not to bad