Physician's Formula, Inc., Gentle Cover Concealer Stick, Cover Green, 0.15 oz (4.2 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.70|
- Fragrance Free
- Dermatologist Recommended
- Green Color Corrects Blemishes
- Full Coverage
- Lasting Wear
- Recommended by Plastic Surgeons
Gentle Cover Concealer Stick
- Gentle, creamy formula glides on smoothly for easy application.
- Ultra-lightweight, natural matte finish concealer is ideal for sensitive skin.
- Color-corrective Green optically corrects reddish imperfections.
- Applied under makeup, Green helps hide blemishes, scars, birthmarks and even out overall skin tone.
- Dab Green concealer on problem area to optically correct the redness. Gently blend with makeup applicator or clean fingertip until the red is neutralized.
- Pat on Physicians Formula's flesh color makeup (do not rub) over concealed areas, then apply to the remainder of the face for a completely uniform finish.
Carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, tridecyl stearate, neopentyl glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, ozokerite, isopropyl lanolate, beeswax, tridecyl trimellitate, kaolin, diethylhexyl, adipate, ethylhexyl stearate, ethylhexyl palmitate, ascorbyl palmitate, BHT, canola oil glyceride, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, citric acid, propylene glycol, TBHQ, zea mays (corn) oil, zeolite, propylparaben. May Contain: Titanium dioxide, chromium oxide greens, iron oxides, talc, ultramarines.
best ever green concealer!
not good for concealing
Posted by 5153977974348111429 on Jan 10, 2017
It's the mint green which you want for covering red, however it works best for small spots(not the red you get around corners of the nose). It takes time to set and on larger areas it doesn't set, so when you put foundation or powder over the top it just swirls around, my skin is combo.
Posted by 5555320296213875822 on Mar 18, 2016
not good for concealing
didn't make a really big difference on my oily skin.
Posted by AndreeaC on Dec 09, 2014
It didn't help with the redness.
Really good but diffucult to blend and won't stay on for long.
Posted by doppelganger on Mar 16, 2014
It does counteract the redness on my face but is difficlut to blend with my makeup over dry patches. Sometimes it gets oily and shortens the staying power of my makeup. On the other hand, is a good amount of product in the bullet and it will last for a long time