- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Physician's Formula, Inc., Gentle Cover Concealer Stick, Cover Green, 0.15 oz (4.2 g)10 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.06 lbs (0.03 kg)
- Product Code: PFI-00673
- UPC Code: 044386006737
- Package Quantity: 0.15 oz (4.2 g)
- Dimensions: 0.7 x 0.8 x 5.6 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02 kg)
Combo Discount: -$5.00
- Fragrance Free
- Dermatologist Recommended
- Green Color Corrects Blemishes
- Full Coverage
- Lasting Wear
- Recommended by Plastic Surgeons
Gentle Cover Concealer Stick
- Gentle, creamy formula glides on smoothly for easy application.
- Ultra-lightweight, natural matte finish concealer is ideal for sensitive skin.
- Color-corrective Green optically corrects reddish imperfections.
- Applied under makeup, Green helps hide blemishes, scars, birthmarks and even out overall skin tone.
- Dab Green concealer on problem area to optically correct the redness. Gently blend with makeup applicator or clean fingertip until the red is neutralized.
- Pat on Physicians Formula's flesh color makeup (do not rub) over concealed areas, then apply to the remainder of the face for a completely uniform finish.
Carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, tridecyl stearate, neopentyl glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, ozokerite, isopropyl lanolate, beeswax, tridecyl trimellitate, kaolin, diethylhexyl, adipate, ethylhexyl stearate, ethylhexyl palmitate, ascorbyl palmitate, BHT, canola oil glyceride, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, citric acid, propylene glycol, TBHQ, zea mays (corn) oil, zeolite, propylparaben. May Contain: Titanium dioxide, chromium oxide greens, iron oxides, talc, ultramarines.
iHerb Customer Reviews
It does counteract the redness on my face but is difficlut to blend with my makeup over dry patches. Sometimes it gets oily and shortens the staying power of my makeup. On the other hand, is a good amount of product in the bullet and it will last for a long time
works great to counteract redness