Physician's Formula, Inc., Gentle Cover Concealer Stick, Light, 0.15 oz (4.2 g)14 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.09 lbs (0.04 kg)
- Product Code: PFI-00682
- UPC Code: 044386006829
- Package Quantity: 0.15 oz (4.2 g)
- Dimensions: 0.9 x 1.9 x 5.6 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02 kg)
- Fragrance Free
- Dermatologist Recommended
- Hides Minor Imperfections
- Full Coverage
- Lasting Wear
Gentle Cover Concealer Stick
- Gentle, creamy formula glides on smoothly for easy application.
- Ultra-lightweight, natural matte finish concealer is ideal for sensitive skin.
- Light hides any minor imperfections and covers Green or Yellow.
- Applied alone or under makeup, Light also helps hide blemishes, under-eye circles and even our overall skin tone.
Recommended by dermatologists and plastic surgeons.
- Dab color-corrective concealer on problem area to optically correct imperfections. Green corrects blemishes. Yellow corrects under-eye circles. Gently blend with makeup applicator or finger tip until imperfection is neutralized.
- Pat on Light shake (do not rub) over concealed areas or use alone to hide minor imperfections.
Carthamus tictorius (safflower) seed oil, tridecyl stearate, neopentyl, glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, ozokerite, isopropyl lanolate, beeswax, tridecyl trimellitate, kaolin, diethylhexyl adipate, ethylhexyl stearate, ethylhexyl palmitate, ascorbyl palmitate, BHT, canola oil glyceride, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, citric acid, propylene glycol, TBHQ, zea mays (corn) oil, zeolite, propylparaben. May contain: titanium dioxide, chromium oxide greens, iron oxides, talc, ultramarines.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I use it instead of foundation, brushing it on lightly with a soft fluffy brush, then tinted powder on a powder puff to set it all day. Beautiful finish and it feels lighter than foundation and powder. I get compliments on my skin almost every time I leave the house. Use a brush for flawless finish. To make it easier to apply I press the stick to an emptied blush compact.
Good colour and coverage. Natural looking and goes on smoothly.