Physician's Formula, Inc., Gentle Cover Concealer Stick, Light, 0.15 oz (4.2 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Fragrance Free
- Dermatologist Recommended
- Hides Minor Imperfections
- Full Coverage
- Lasting Wear
Gentle Cover Concealer Stick
- Gentle, creamy formula glides on smoothly for easy application.
- Ultra-lightweight, natural matte finish concealer is ideal for sensitive skin.
- Light hides any minor imperfections and covers Green or Yellow.
- Applied alone or under makeup, Light also helps hide blemishes, under-eye circles and even our overall skin tone.
Recommended by dermatologists and plastic surgeons.
- Dab color-corrective concealer on problem area to optically correct imperfections. Green corrects blemishes. Yellow corrects under-eye circles. Gently blend with makeup applicator or finger tip until imperfection is neutralized.
- Pat on Light shake (do not rub) over concealed areas or use alone to hide minor imperfections.
Carthamus tictorius (safflower) seed oil, tridecyl stearate, neopentyl, glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, ozokerite, isopropyl lanolate, beeswax, tridecyl trimellitate, kaolin, diethylhexyl adipate, ethylhexyl stearate, ethylhexyl palmitate, ascorbyl palmitate, BHT, canola oil glyceride, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, citric acid, propylene glycol, TBHQ, zea mays (corn) oil, zeolite, propylparaben. May contain: titanium dioxide, chromium oxide greens, iron oxides, talc, ultramarines.
I use it instead of foundation, brushing it on lightly with a soft fluffy brush, then tinted powder on a powder puff to set it all day. Beautiful finish and it feels lighter than foundation and powder. I get compliments on my skin almost every time I leave the house. Use a brush for flawless finish. To make it easier to apply I press the stick to an emptied blush compact.
Posted by 4638867472778813545 on May 13, 2016
It's pretty thin and light in color, covering pretty well
value for money
Posted by 4735026799411849111 on May 08, 2016
satified if only pay this low amount
فاتح جدًا | Too light
Posted by 5497563391748991153 on Apr 23, 2016
جدا فاتح و ابدا ماناسب بشرتي.. متكتل يمكن لان بشرتي جافه .. It doesn't work on my skin, i think it's not good for dry skin and it's too light. Not recommanded and I never buy it again!
Posted by 4697550173399181618 on Dec 17, 2015
I have quite pale tone of skin (use Light BB cream from the same company ) , but this concealer is way too light, producing always white spots on my face:(