Physician's Formula, Inc., Gentle Cover Concealer Stick, Yellow, 0.15 oz (4.2 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Fragrance Free
- Dermatologist Recommended
- Yellow Color Corrects Under-Eye Circles
- Full Coverage
- Lasting Wear
- Recommended by Plastic Surgeons
Gentle Cover Concealer Stick
- Gentle, creamy formula glides on smoothly for easy application.
- Ultra-lightweight, natural matte finish concealer is ideal for sensitive skin.
- Color-corrective Yellow optically corrects bluish imperfections.
- Applied under makeup, Yellow helps hide dark under-eye circles, conceal bruises and even out overall skin tone.
- Dab Yellow concealer on problem area to optically correct the bluish discoloration. Gently blend with makeup applicator or clean fingertip until the bluish tone is neutralized.
- Pat on Physicians Formula's flesh color makeup (do not rub) over concealed areas, then apply to the remainder of the face for a completely uniform finish.
Carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, tridecyl stearate, neopentyl glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, ozokerite, isopropyl lanolate, beeswax, tridecyl trimellitate, kaolin, diethylhexyl, adipate, ethylhexyl stearate, ethylhexyl palmitate, ascorbyl palmitate, BHT, canola oil glyceride, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, citric acid, propylene glycol, TBHQ, zea mays (corn) oil, zeolite, propylparaben. May Contain: Titanium dioxide, chromium oxide greens, iron oxides, talc, ultramarines.
Posted by 5543138516045947979 on Jun 12, 2015
It doesn't suit me
I liked them a lot
Posted by 5013357715652236878 on May 07, 2015
I found an excente product
Posted by 5106900146237325813 on May 21, 2014
So far so good ! The texture is smooth but the effect is not really obvious !