- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Physician's Formula, Inc., Happy Booster, Glow & Mood Boosting Blush, 7324 Natural, 0.24 oz (7 g)131 Reviews
0.18 lbs (0.08 kg)
- Product Code: PFI-07324
- UPC Code: 044386073241
- Package Quantity: 0.24 oz (7 g)
- Dimensions: 0.9 x 3 x 3.7 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
Combo Discount: -$5.00
- Radiant Blushing Glow
- Mood Boosting Effects
- Paraben Free
- Dermatologist Approved
- Included Mirror & Brush
Brush On A Radiant Blushing Glow
- Ultra-soft and blendable powder features a fresh and vibrant mix blushing tones infused with a pop of color to create a healthy glow.
- Multi-reflective pearls provide a soft iridescence to highlight, contour and add radiance to cheeks. /li>
Experience The Mood Boosting Effect
- Infused with our Happy Boost Blend, featuring Happy Skin and Euphoryl, natural plant extracts which have been shown to promote a feeling of happiness by mimicking the effect to Endorphins and helping protect the skin from environmental stress.
- The sweet scent of Violet provides a feeling of joy each time you apply.
Using a soft powder brush, sweep over entire palette to evenly blend colors. Tap excess powder from brush before applying. Brush over cheeks to define and contour or apply right below cheekbones for a more defined and dramatic look.
Talc, zea mays (corn) starch, dimethicone, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, zinc stearate, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, astrocaryum murumuru seed butter, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, lecithin, phytosteryl canolate, plukenetia volubilis seed oil, rhodiola rosea root extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, theobroma grandiflorum seed butter, schinus terebinthifolius seed extract, palm alcohol, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, fragrance. May contain: carmine, iron oxides, manganese violet, mica, red 6, red 7 lake, red 30 lake, titanium dioxide, ultramarines, yellow 5 lake.
iHerb Customer Reviews
This blush is quite sheer, so it's perfect if you are afraid of applying it too heavily (you won't look like a clown even if you apply a bit too much). The colour it leaves on the skin is very natural, like a sheer pinky apricot shade which I find very flattering. It is quite shimmery, though. I think it looks nice and really brightens your face, but if you like matte blushes you might want to avoid this. The design of the blush is really cute, and it smells of violets (it would make a lovely present). The packaging is very nice and compact, and it contains a mirror and a brush (the brush is not very soft but it's useful to touch up). The "happiness boosting" claim is a gimmick, but since the blush is so nice and pretty, it'll make you smile when you look at it. I gave it four stars because mine it's not properly glued to the base, it moves when you swipe the brush and I'm afraid it might fall off.
Nicely packed. The color is not so warm and shiny as on picture, more pinky. On my light skin they look good, but if you have medium or dark skin tone, choose another color.