Physician's Formula, Inc., Healthy Wear, Tinted Moisturizer SPF 50, Fair to Light, 1 fl oz (30 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Lightweight Hydration
- Natural Coverage & Finish
- Protects + Prevents + Restores
- Recommended Skin Cancer Foundation
- Fragrance Free
- Paraben Free
- Dermatologist Approved
The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this product as an effective UV sunscreen.
Healthy = Beautiful
Delivers maximum, broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection while providing sheer and natural-looking color.
Beauty's Response to a Thinning Ozone Layer
Protects - SPF boosters and mineral-based titanium dioxide & zinc oxide provide SPF 50 protection and help skin stay protected longer without residue or greasiness.
Prevents - Potent antioxidant blend helps to prevent future UV damage and premature signs of aging.
Restores - Licorice Extract & Tomato Derivatives help brighten skin and diminish the appearance of sun spots.
- Perspiration- Resistant
- Helps prevent sunburn
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection.
- Retains SPF 50 after 40 minutes of activity in the water, sweating & perspiring.
Apply generously and evenly before sun exposure and as needed.
For external use only
When using this product
- Keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask doctor if
- Rash or irritation develops and lasts.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Octinoxate 7.5%, octocrylene 5%, titanium dioxide 8.5%, zinc oxide 2.94%||Sunscreen|
Cyclopentasiloxane, water, styrene/ acrylates copolymer, caprylic/capric triglyceride, butylene glycol, SD alcohol 40, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, heptyl undecylenate, lecithin, PEG/PPG-20/15 dimethicone, aluminum hydroxide, ascorbyl palmitate, C12-16 alcohols, diacetyl boldine, dimethicone/methicone copolymer, disodium EDTA, disteardimonium hectorite, gelatin, genistein, glycyrrhetinic acid, alpha lipoic acid, magnesium aluminum silicate, palmitic acid, PEG-12 glyceryl dimyristate, polyglyceryl-3 palmitate, potassium cetyl phosphate, propylene carbonate, retinyl palmitate, silica dimethyl silylate, solanum lycopersicum (tomato) fruit extract, squalane sucrose, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, triethanolamine, triethoxycaprylylsilane, ubiquinone, xanthan gum, zea mays (corn) starch, ethylene brassylate, phenoxyethanol. May contain: Iron oxide, titanium dioxide.
I will not recommend it to people with big pores. It has poor ability to cover. And it wasn't my color (I have light and pink skin)