Physician's Formula, Inc., Hydrating & Balancing Cleanser, Formula Rx201, 5.0 fl oz (148 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- See A 52% Increase In Skin Hydration in 2 Weeks*
- Skin Concern: Moisture Balance
- Your Skin. Our Passion. We Promise.
- Clinically Tested
- Dermatologist Approved
- 100% Fragrance Free
- 100% Paraben Free
- Hydra Glucuronic Acid Complex
- ProVitamin B5 Complex
Physician Formula Skin Care was developed utilizing potent cosmeceutical ingredients to solve your most common skin concerns. Every product is clinically tested to deliver high performance and visible results with a prescription.
Skin Concern: Moisture Balance This system helps restore skin to its natural balance making dry, dehydrated skin more comfortable and oily skin less prone to breakouts and shine. The result is healthy-looking, hydrated skin that looks and feels softer and smoother, no matter your age.
Hydrating & Balancing Cleanser
Gentle foaming cleanser removes oil and pore-clogging impurities while infusing skin with hydration for comfortable, clean and balanced skin.
Clinically Proven Visible Results*
- 100% showed increased skin hydration instantly.
- 88% saw younger, firmer, more balanced skin instantly.
- 81% felt skin was softer & more supple instantly.
- 81% saw more radiant skin in 2 weeks.
- 92% showed an increase in moisture retention in 4 weeks.
- 76% saw a reduction in skin dryness & flakiness in 4 weeks.
StimuMoist - Increases skin hydration and helps prevent moisture loss for instantly soft, supple skin.
Hydra Glucuronic Acid Complex - Plumps skin with hydration so it feels more flexible and comfortable.
ProVitamin B5 Complex - Easily absorbs into skin for immediate hydration and lasting replenishment of skin's moisture reserves.
*Based on a panel of women using the Moisture Balance system.
Use as the first step to cleanse face morning and evening. Gently massage foam over dampened face. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. Follow with treatment and moisturizer.
Water, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium lauroyl oat amino acids, jojoba wax PEG-120 esters, disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, butylene glycol, chondrus crispus (carrageenan) extract, glycerin, panthenol, pyrus malus (apple) saccharides, sodium lauryl sulfoacetate, tremella fuciformis polysaccharide, trisodium ethylenediamine disuccinate, caprylyl glycol, disodium EDTA, ethylhexylglycerin, hexylene glycol, phenoxyethanol.
This is a lightweight cleanser that feels great on the skin, doesn't dry it but cleanses well. It has no smell and the bottle looks and feels expensive. I love it and will buy it again.
Good morning cleanser
Posted by 5400593335460747092 on Feb 04, 2014
This is a very nice and soft cleanser. I experienced with it and for me it only works as a morning cleanser as I think is too loght to remove the entire day off my face. It is my first foam cleanser and i really like it.
Posted by 5090119074801617099 on Aug 01, 2013
My order got lost. Iherb is not reliable for international orders.
Posted by Reviewer1189064 on Jun 20, 2013
It is good for my combination skin
Will buy again
Posted by Reviewer1241885 on May 20, 2013
I loved it! It has nice smell, it doesn't leave my skin dry, but it does the job. Great value for it's price.