Physician's Formula, Inc., Magic Mosaic, Multi-Colored Custom Blush, 2674 Nude/Warm Nude, 0.28 oz (8 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Includes Mirror and Brush
- Highlights, Contours and Accentuates Cheeks
- Adjust Your Shade From Dark to Light!
- Fragrance Free
- Dermatologist Approved
- Oil Free
- Compact contains built-in mirror and brush
From Light to Bright, the Possibilities are Endless
- The perfect combination of shades to highlight, contour and accentuate cheeks.
- You choose how to blend the shades and where to apply them.
- The flexibility is ideal for creating a custom shade just for you!
Customize Your Look, It's as Easy as the Sweep of the Brush!
- Use the lighter shades to highlight and brighten and darker shades for a more dramatic, contoured look.
- Made from the finest Italian talc and ideal for all skin types.
Sweep powder brush over the area of the powder most suited to achieve the desired effect: light, medium, or deep, it's your call. Lightly brush on over cheeks. To accentuate and contour, apply more over cheekbones. For the most even application, be sure to tap excess powder from brush before applying.
Talc, mica, dimethicone, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, cyclopentasiloxane, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, tocopheryl acetate, dehydroacetic acid, methylparaben, propylparaben. May contain: iron oxides, titanium dioxides, yellow 5 lake, ultramarines, red 3, red 7 lake, red 30 lake.
As for me, this blush is of very good quality. But I didn't like the color at all. It's very light even on my light skin. I wouldn't buy it again.
Posted by I-try-this on Oct 29, 2013
light color, but nice color
i like it
Posted by 5291178449155644788 on Jul 22, 2012
the tone is too light for blush, but as the powder is very good