Physician's Formula, Inc., Mineral Wear, Airbrushing Kabuki Brush (Discontinued Item)80 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- Product Code: PFI-07317
- UPC Code: 044386073173
- Package Quantity:
- Dimensions: 1.8 x 3 x 3.7 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Softest Brush Ever!
- Flawless Airbrushed Finish
- Perfect for Mineral Pressed & Loose Powder
- Unique Flat Shape + Ultra Soft Professional Quality Hair = Flawless Airbrushed Finish
- Flawless Coverage
- Airbrushed Finish
- Natural, Non-Cakey Results
- For Extra Sensitive or Breakout-Prone Skin
Flawless Airbrushed Results
- Professional quality mineral makeup tool delivers the ultimate flawless and seamless coverage.
- New ultra-dense flat shape enhances the natural blendability of mineral pigments, buffing on skin for a completely uniform and even application of powder.
- The result is a visibly soft, smooth, perfectly even complexion with an airbrushed finish.
The softest brush you have ever felt! We promise!
The Airbrushing Kabuki can be used to apply pressed and loose powders. Simply sweep the brush over the product and tap to remove excess powder for the most even application. Buff on face and neck for a flawless, airbrushed finish.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I have been using mineral makeup for over 3 years now and tried many brushes and so far this kabuki is the best. It gives you that poreless look and really clean smooth dewy finish. It is pretty sheer but you can reapply. The brush is very soft and the diameter is pretty big which makes it easy to apply on the neck and decollete. The only thing I wish it had is a little pouch to take it everywhere with me.
c'est le kabuki que je recherchais, il est dense et ferme il est parfait pour ma routine teint (base+ poudre chestnunt de ben nye + ma msf de mac) il a un pouvoir couvrant il est à l'opposé du kabuki de real techniques que je trouve nul!!! comme il est il est un peu long à sécher, j'ai décidé d'en acheter un second afin d'en avoir un toujours à disposition ce kabuki est devenue un must have pour moi ;-)