Physician's Formula, Inc., Mineral Wear, Airbrushing Pressed Powder SPF 30, Creamy Natural, 0.26 oz (7.5 g)31 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.18 lbs (0.08 kg)
- Product Code: PFI-07587
- UPC Code: 044386075870
- Package Quantity: 0.26 oz (7.5 g)
- Dimensions: 0.07 x 2.9 x 3.6 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Talc-Free Mineral
- 16 Hour Airbrushing Finish
- Smoothing + Firming + Lifting Effect
- Buffing Kabuki Brush Included
- Fragrance Free
- Paraben Free
- Dermatologist Approved
- For Extra Sensitive or Breakout-Prone Skin!
- Minimalist Formula Helps Reduce Irritation and Breakout
- Includes Mirror & Brush
- Since 1937
Talc-Free Mineral Airbrushing Pressed Powder SPF 30
- Ultra-fine mineral powder delivers impeccable coverage for a flawless airbrushed finish.
- Visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, pores and sun damage.
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
|Titanium Dioxide 15%||Sunscreen|
|Zinc Oxide 10%|
|Inactive Ingredients: Mica, zinc stearate, tricaprylin, boron nitride, lauroyl lysine, camellia oleifera leaf extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, ginkgo biloba leaf extract, panax ginseng root extract, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, ascorbyl palmitate, magnesium silicate, chlorphenesin, potassium sorbate, sodium dehydroacetate. May contain: iron oxides, titanium dioxide.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Didn't work for me. I understand that it is just a mineral powder and not a foundation but I got the color creamy natural thinking that I could wear it in the summer without foundation underneath. Turns out it doesn't cover anything. The brush is awfully stiff and doesn't pick up the powder. Also the fact that the mirror is under the powder makes it inconvenient as you always have to switch between powder and mirror. The only good thing it that the SPF 30 doesn't make my skin break out for once.
It is easy to put on evenly, the color is kind of neutral - not too dark and not too light, but of course it depends on the skin color. Comes with a small brush, so it is good for traveling too.