Physician's Formula, Inc., Mineral Wear, Airbrushing Pressed Powder SPF 30, Creamy Natural, 0.26 oz (7.5 g)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Talc-Free Mineral
- 16 Hour Airbrushing Finish
- Smoothing + Firming + Lifting Effect
- Buffing Kabuki Brush Included
- Fragrance Free
- Paraben Free
- Dermatologist Approved
- For Extra Sensitive or Breakout-Prone Skin!
- Minimalist Formula Helps Reduce Irritation and Breakout
- Includes Mirror & Brush
- Since 1937
Talc-Free Mineral Airbrushing Pressed Powder SPF 30
- Ultra-fine mineral powder delivers impeccable coverage for a flawless airbrushed finish.
- Visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, pores and sun damage.
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
|Titanium Dioxide 15%||Sunscreen|
|Zinc Oxide 10%|
|Inactive Ingredients: Mica, zinc stearate, tricaprylin, boron nitride, lauroyl lysine, camellia oleifera leaf extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, ginkgo biloba leaf extract, panax ginseng root extract, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, ascorbyl palmitate, magnesium silicate, chlorphenesin, potassium sorbate, sodium dehydroacetate. May contain: iron oxides, titanium dioxide.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Didn't work for me. I understand that it is just a mineral powder and not a foundation but I got the color creamy natural thinking that I could wear it in the summer without foundation underneath. Turns out it doesn't cover anything. The brush is awfully stiff and doesn't pick up the powder. Also the fact that the mirror is under the powder makes it inconvenient as you always have to switch between powder and mirror. The only good thing it that the SPF 30 doesn't make my skin break out for once.
It is easy to put on evenly, the color is kind of neutral - not too dark and not too light, but of course it depends on the skin color. Comes with a small brush, so it is good for traveling too.
Best Compact I Used
Posted by 5036503674983629582 on Apr 26, 2016
This does not break my skin out like other brands compact. The finish look is indeed like airbrush. I wear it and on a few occasions i took photos and my complexion looks flawless on the photo... like porcelin. I use a kabuki brush to brush it on after my sunscreen n concealer. The finish look is not cakey. Even when i spend hours outdoor and perspire, my face still looks like i have beautiful skin. Love it!! This color is natural looking as well. I am Asian but slightly fair complexion.
Posted by MarjorieS on Jan 07, 2016
This product is amazing! Great price for a natural product which is rare to find when it comes to foundation. It makes my combination skin looks flawless! I have acne prone skin and it didn't clog my pores at all. I'm not very pale or very tanned, I think it's a good choice for fair skin, next time I'll buy the beige one because I am a brunette. I apply it with the real technique stippling brush and it is wonderful! Does not break me out and it does its job when it comes to protect me from the sun everyday of the year. However, only 4 stars because it is a bit messy if you use it with the stippling brush but that's a detail I guess. I have tried it with the powder brush from real techniques and it is amazing!
My Go To Foundation
Posted by Mincruiser on May 12, 2015
This product is amazing. For anyone who gave it a low review, just ditch the brush that comes with it and invest in a good, big, fluffy brush. This product leaves me with an air-brushed looking finish with a natural glow. I use it in conjunction with ELF concealer and my acne scarred skin looks smooth and lovely. I highly recommend!
I like it!
Posted by 5721723037030502665 on Jul 11, 2014
Feels nice to know that it works both as a pressed powder and as a sunscreen. :>
Still a bit of shine
Posted by 5444966096062523549 on Jun 26, 2014
Not as matte of coverage as I'd hoped for, and I swapped out the brush for a sponge. I use this in combination with oil blotting sheets, but still allows shine. I have combination skin, with the T zone fairly oily and sides dry-normal.