Physician's Formula, Inc., Mineral Wear, Airbrushing Pressed Powder, Translucent, SPF 30, 0.26 oz (7.5 g)48 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.18 lbs (0.08 kg)
- Product Code: PFI-07586
- UPC Code: 044386075863
- Package Quantity: 0.26 oz (7.5 g)
- Dimensions: 0.8 x 3 x 3.7 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- 16 Hour Airbrushing Finish
- Smoothing + Firming + Lifting Effect
- Buffing Kabuki Brush Included
- Fragrance Free
- Paraben Free
- Dermatologist Approved
- For Extra Sensitive or Breakout-Prone Skin!
- Minimalist Formula Helps Reduce Irritation and Breakout
- Includes Mirror & Brush
- Since 1937
Talc-Free Mineral Airbrushing Pressed Powder SPF 30
- Ultra-fine mineral powder delivers impeccable coverage for a flawless airbrushed finish.
- Visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, pores and sun damage.
- Helps prevent Sunburn.
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: ask a doctor
- Sun protection measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Other Information: Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
|Titanium Dioxide 15.0%
Zinc Oxide 10.0%
|Inactive Ingredients: Mica, boron nitride, zinc stearate, lauroyl lysine, tricaprylin, magnesium silicate, camellia oleifera leaf extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, ginkgo biloba leaf extract, panax ginseng root extract, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, ascorbyl palmitate, chlorphenesin, potassium sorbate, sodium dehydroacetate. May contain: iron oxides, titanium dioxide.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
This powder offers a spf 30. It has a medium coverage and a very subtle glow (nothing shiny, it's very natural). But the color is more "fair" to "very fair" than "natural". In my opinion it can be worn alone as a full makeup (like a mineral powder) or with a mattifying powder nice powder
I like it very much