- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- 16 Hour Airbrushing Finish
- Smoothing + Firming + Lifting Effect
- Buffing Kabuki Brush Included
- Fragrance Free
- Paraben Free
- Dermatologist Approved
- For Extra Sensitive or Breakout-Prone Skin!
- Minimalist Formula Helps Reduce Irritation and Breakout
- Includes Mirror & Brush
- Since 1937
Talc-Free Mineral Airbrushing Pressed Powder SPF 30
- Ultra-fine mineral powder delivers impeccable coverage for a flawless airbrushed finish.
- Visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, pores and sun damage.
- Helps prevent Sunburn.
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: ask a doctor
- Sun protection measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Other Information: Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
|Titanium Dioxide 15.0%
Zinc Oxide 10.0%
|Inactive Ingredients: Mica, boron nitride, zinc stearate, lauroyl lysine, tricaprylin, magnesium silicate, camellia oleifera leaf extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, ginkgo biloba leaf extract, panax ginseng root extract, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, ascorbyl palmitate, chlorphenesin, potassium sorbate, sodium dehydroacetate. May contain: iron oxides, titanium dioxide.|
This powder offers a spf 30. It has a medium coverage and a very subtle glow (nothing shiny, it's very natural). But the color is more "fair" to "very fair" than "natural". In my opinion it can be worn alone as a full makeup (like a mineral powder) or with a mattifying powder nice powder
Posted by 4622667233215156268 on Nov 03, 2016
This one was too light for me and somehow not as covering as the beige one... it was dry and dusty on me. But maybe I just got a dud. I have the beige one and it is a whole nother story.
Posted by 5605375946165012701 on Oct 12, 2016
Me sorprendio muchisimo ya que no le tenia mucha fe y me encanto! Cubre muy bien la piel y pequeñas inperfecciones Sin duda a repetir!
Not so good
Posted by 4643266939551142738 on Jun 02, 2016
I bought this powder to set my concealer, not good, the concealer still creases under my eyes. I have dry face so i don't what to use it all over my face so probably I will give this away.
Posted by 4919225322106665217 on Mar 16, 2015
Leaves a white-grey residue on the skin. I look "dead". Feels like a mask. Ruins the natural look of the makeup underneath.