Physician's Formula, Inc., Mineral Wear, Airbrushing Pressed Powder, Translucent, SPF 30, 0.26 oz (7.5 g)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- 16 Hour Airbrushing Finish
- Smoothing + Firming + Lifting Effect
- Buffing Kabuki Brush Included
- Fragrance Free
- Paraben Free
- Dermatologist Approved
- For Extra Sensitive or Breakout-Prone Skin!
- Minimalist Formula Helps Reduce Irritation and Breakout
- Includes Mirror & Brush
- Since 1937
Talc-Free Mineral Airbrushing Pressed Powder SPF 30
- Ultra-fine mineral powder delivers impeccable coverage for a flawless airbrushed finish.
- Visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, pores and sun damage.
- Helps prevent Sunburn.
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: ask a doctor
- Sun protection measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Other Information: Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
|Titanium Dioxide 15.0%
Zinc Oxide 10.0%
|Inactive Ingredients: Mica, boron nitride, zinc stearate, lauroyl lysine, tricaprylin, magnesium silicate, camellia oleifera leaf extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, ginkgo biloba leaf extract, panax ginseng root extract, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, ascorbyl palmitate, chlorphenesin, potassium sorbate, sodium dehydroacetate. May contain: iron oxides, titanium dioxide.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
This powder offers a spf 30. It has a medium coverage and a very subtle glow (nothing shiny, it's very natural). But the color is more "fair" to "very fair" than "natural". In my opinion it can be worn alone as a full makeup (like a mineral powder) or with a mattifying powder nice powder
love this powder! work great for my sensitive skin Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.
Posted by 4919225322106665217 on Mar 16, 2015
Leaves a white-grey residue on the skin. I look "dead". Feels like a mask. Ruins the natural look of the makeup underneath.
I love this powder
Posted by 5672318868124715097 on Feb 18, 2015
Very smooth powder, has a little bit of coverage, love it for the SPF. Will buy it again
un buen remedio para reaplicar la protección solar
Posted by 4672163774521662072 on Oct 30, 2014
no matifican en exceso, yo tengo que aplicar otros encima pero no me importa porque tienen FPS. Son muy suaves y la brocha que traen también lo es, para cuando estoy fuera de casa viene genial
Posted by 5112641266184693116 on May 28, 2014
Love the spf in the product, but it doesn't seem to keep make-up shine free for very long. Quite light coverage (I use it for setting foundation and touching-up during the day), power is fine-milled and doesn't cake up.