Physician's Formula, Inc., Mineral Wear, Correcting Concealer, Yellow/Light/Pink Trio, 0.6 oz (17.4 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Talc-Free Mineral
- Yellow Corrects Dark Circles
- Snap-In Vials
- Medium Coverage Cream Formula
- Fragrance Free
- Paraben Free
- Dermatologist Approved
- Applicator Included
- For Extra Sensitive or Breakout-Prone Skin!
- Minimalist Formula Helps Reduce Irritation and Breakout
3-in-1 Cream Concealer Corrects, Covers & Highlights
- Essential cream concealer trio provides medium coverage for any and all imperfections.
- Soft Yellow - Color corrects dark circles & other bluish imperfections
- Natural Light - Conceals imperfections
- Pink Highlighter - Illuminates browbone & temples
The Talk on Talc!
- Gentle, talc-free, minimalist formula allows skin to breathe.
- Can help minimize the risk of irritation and breakout.
Mineral Wear for a natural Wear
- Light-reflecting pigments optically blur skin imperfections and diffuse the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Concealers In A Snap!
- Ultra-convenient and portable vials snap together and pull apart for easy touch-ups-on-the-go!
- Use Soft Yellow under eyes to correct dark circles and other bluish imperfections.
- Cover Soft Yellow with Natural Light or use Natural Light alone on any imperfections.
- Use Pink Highlighter on browbone and temples to brighten.
Water*, cyclopentasiloxane, ethylhexyl palmitate, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, trimethylsiloxysilicate, beeswax, butylene glycol, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, nylon-12 fluorescent brightener 230 salt, sodium chloride, ascorbyl palmitate, boron nitride, caprylyl glycol, cetyl dimethicone, copernicia cerifera ( carnauba ) wax, dimethicone, disteardimonium hectorite, ethylhexylglycerin, gelatin, HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer, hexylene glycol, laureth -12, lecithin, magnesium sulfate, malachite extract, methicone, microcrystalline wax, PEG-30 dipolyhydroxystearate, polyglyceryl-4 diisostearate/polyhydroxystearate/sebacate, polymethyl methacrylate, polysilicone -11, polyvinylalcohol crosspolymer, propylene carbonate, retinyl palmitate, rhodochrosite extract, silica, smithsonite extract, sorbitan sesquioleate, sucrose, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, zea mays (corn) starch, phenoxyethanol. May contain: titanium dioxide, iron oxides, mica, chromium oxide greens, ultramarines.
* Mineral Water
The first time I used these, I was pleased with how natural they looked under a thin layer of mineral powder. The concealer under my eyes did not last the 30 minute walk in the snow to school though. I had lines of concealer in the creases under my eyes. I expected it to last a bit longer, though it might have been the poor weather that was to blame. I will give it a try again and report back. :)
Posted by Stephy on Oct 08, 2014
This stuff is a godsend. I use this every single day and recommend to everyone
No me gustan
Posted by 4747186735140795553 on Sep 03, 2014
Mala cobertura, el corrector no hacía nada por mis ojeras
physicians formula trio
Posted by 4761755496148393151 on Jul 21, 2014
VERY UPSET about this product and it the one I was most looking forward to. It is all dried up and unusable. I figure no use complaining as it would cost me more to send it back. Bad experience over all
Posted by nicoleta on Jun 06, 2014
disimula granitos y mancitas,cubre bien