Physician's Formula, Inc., Mineral Wear, Correcting Powder, Natural Beige, 0.29 oz (8.2 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Talc-Free Mineral
- 3-In-1 Corrector + Primer + Powder
- Perfecting Blend Evens Out Skin Tone
- Fragrance Free
- Paraben Free
- Gluten free
- Dermatologist Approved
- Compact Contains Built-In Mirror and Includes a High Quality Brush
- For Extra Sensitive or Breakout-Prone Skin
- Minimalist Formula Helps Reduce Irritation and Breakout
3-In-1 Corrector + Primer + Powder
- In one simple step, this versatile powder color corrects the most common skin imperfections, smoothes skin texture and evens out skin tone.
- All colors blend together to create a perfect canvas finish: Pink brightens, Green tones down redness and Yellow adds warmth.
High-Tech Japanese Formula
- High-performance, lightweight texture can be worn alone or layered with other Mineral Wear face products.
- Delivers a natural-looking finish that won't cake, crease or settle into fine lines.
The Talk on Talc
- Gentle, talc-free, minimalist formula allows skin to breathe.
- Can help minimize the risk of irritation and breakout.
Mineral Wear for a Naturel Wear
- Minerals such as mica provide a smooth, "second skin" feel and finish.
- Gently absorbs oil without drying skin and helps minimize the appearance of fine lines.
May be worn alone or over makeup. Brush on powder evenly over face and neck to even out skin tone with a perfect canvas finish. For best results on dry to very dry skin, apply moisturizer prior to using powder.
Mica, boron nitride, mineral oil, aluminum distearate, petrolatum, tocopherol, phenoxyethanol. May contain: Titanium dioxide, iron oxides, carmine, ultramarines.
I liked it. It has very good texture. Easy to use. Was very good wrapped. Just mix all and apply to the skin. Your skin will love it. So soft. It does its job. If you find this review usefull, please click "yes" button :) Have a nice day :)
Surprising happy. It helps tone down imperfections or helps to buff down if have too much blush/bronzer.
love at first sight.
Posted by Reviewer1159885 on Jul 15, 2016
lovely design, light and natural coverage. will order again.
Posted by 5011467484841354635 on Jun 11, 2016
Tried it on top of my tinted moisturiser as a primer & on top of foundation as a loose powder. The coverage is great initially but not much of a staying power. Natural Beige is too pale on me. I looked ghost-like after applying it.
Want a creamy beautiful complexion? Use this product
Posted by 5617098291744185431 on Jun 06, 2016
This product gives your face a youthful glow, concealing red or patchy tones in your skin and is effective without foundation. A truly amazing product!
does not worth the hype
Posted by 5188413145226216845 on Mar 23, 2016
Too chalky, too dry which makes my lines and dry patches more visible, and the color is so weird, it leaves a white cast instead of correcting skin tone (i have fair skin)