Physician's Formula, Inc., Mineral Wear, Correcting Powder, Natural Beige, 0.29 oz (8.2 g)136 Reviews
0.18 lbs (0.08 kg)
- Product Code: PFI-07309
- UPC Code: 044386073098
- Package Quantity: 0.29 oz (8.2 g)
- Dimensions: 0.9 x 2.9 x 3.6 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- Talc-Free Mineral
- 3-In-1 Corrector + Primer + Powder
- Perfecting Blend Evens Out Skin Tone
- Fragrance Free
- Paraben Free
- Gluten free
- Dermatologist Approved
- Compact Contains Built-In Mirror and Includes a High Quality Brush
- For Extra Sensitive or Breakout-Prone Skin
- Minimalist Formula Helps Reduce Irritation and Breakout
3-In-1 Corrector + Primer + Powder
- In one simple step, this versatile powder color corrects the most common skin imperfections, smoothes skin texture and evens out skin tone.
- All colors blend together to create a perfect canvas finish: Pink brightens, Green tones down redness and Yellow adds warmth.
High-Tech Japanese Formula
- High-performance, lightweight texture can be worn alone or layered with other Mineral Wear face products.
- Delivers a natural-looking finish that won't cake, crease or settle into fine lines.
The Talk on Talc
- Gentle, talc-free, minimalist formula allows skin to breathe.
- Can help minimize the risk of irritation and breakout.
Mineral Wear for a Naturel Wear
- Minerals such as mica provide a smooth, "second skin" feel and finish.
- Gently absorbs oil without drying skin and helps minimize the appearance of fine lines.
May be worn alone or over makeup. Brush on powder evenly over face and neck to even out skin tone with a perfect canvas finish. For best results on dry to very dry skin, apply moisturizer prior to using powder.
Mica, boron nitride, mineral oil, aluminum distearate, petrolatum, tocopherol, phenoxyethanol. May contain: Titanium dioxide, iron oxides, carmine, ultramarines.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I liked it. It has very good texture. Easy to use. Was very good wrapped. Just mix all and apply to the skin. Your skin will love it. So soft. It does its job. If you find this review usefull, please click "yes" button :) Have a nice day :)
Surprising happy. It helps tone down imperfections or helps to buff down if have too much blush/bronzer.