- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Physician's Formula, Inc., Mineral Wear, Correcting Primer SPF 15, Talc Free, Nude, 0.5 fl oz (15 ml)28 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.18 lbs (0.08 kg)
- Product Code: PFI-07326
- UPC Code: 044386073265
- Package Quantity: 0.5 fl oz (15 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.5 x 2 x 5.8 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
Combo Discount: -$5.00
- Smoothes & Evens Out Skin Tone
- Recommended Skin Cancer Foundation
- 3-In-1 Corrector + Primer + Sun Protection
- Color-Corrects Imperfections
- Smoothes Skin
- Makeup Wears Longer
- For Extra Sensitive or Breakout-Prone Skin
- Minimalist Formula Helps Reduce Irritation and Breakout
- Fragrance Free
- Dermatologist Approved
3-in-1 Corrector + Primer + Sun Protection
- In one simple step, this versatile primer color-corrects imperfections, smoothes skin texture, fills in fine lines and boosts makeup's staying power.
Unique Skin-Perfecting Formula
- High-tech silicone polymers deliver an ultra skin-softening effect, creating the perfect canvas finish.
- Lightweight formula instantly refreshes skin, sweeping away visible signs of fatigue and dullness.
- Can be used alone or under makeup for the ultimate flawless finish.
The Talc on Talc!
- Gentle, talc-free, minimalist formula allows skin to breathe.
- Can help minimize the risk of irritation and breakout.
Mineral Wear for a Natural Wear
- Minerals such as Mica provide a smooth, "second skin" feel and finish.
- Essential mineral extracts Rhodochrosite, Malachite and Smithsonite help lock in moisture and protect against daily environmental aggressors.
- Infused with Mineral Water for added comfort.
- Ultra-convenient twist-pen with attached brush applicator allows for easy blending and effortless application.
For first application allow 10-15 twists for product to flow through the applicator. After first use, twist 1-2 times for the perfect dose. Using the brush, apply to the center of the face, sweeping outward in upward movements. Gently use fingertips to blend into skin. Use alone or under makeup.
For external use only. When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts. Keep out of reach of children.
Titanium dioxide 2.9%, zinc oxide 3%
Mineral water, cyclopentasiloxane, isododecane, caprylic/capric triglyceride, C30-45 alkyldimethylsilyl polypropylsilsesquioxane, dimethicone, peg-10 dimethicone, silica, magnesium silicate, paraffin, glycerine, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, castor oil phosphate, dimethicone/polyglycerin-3 crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, disodium stearoyl glutamate, disteardimonium hectorite, ethylhexylglycerin, glyceryl isostearate, hexylene glycol, malachite extract, phenoxyethanol, polyhydroxystearic acid, propylene carbonate, rhodochrosite extract, smithsonite extract, sodium chloride, sodium stearoyl glutamate, sorbic acid, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, tocopheryl acetate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, water. May contain: Chromium oxide green, iron oxide, mica, titanium dioxide.
iHerb Customer Reviews
This makes my make-up last all day and I love how it feels against the skin! It does not get the last star because of the brush on top. It does nothing for me. Wish it was a pump bottle or a tube!
I like the contents of the bottle and formula contains good stuff. The brush is ok to get product onto skin, but you must use fingers or somethig else to blend liquid. The bottle stopped dispensing anythng after short time. I pulled the top out of the bottle and found half of the contents down inside it, with no easy way to get it out. Being the top does not screw on, there is no way I see to use the last half bottle other than tipping it up and pouring it onto my fingers to apply, the put some tin foil over top to try and keep it from drying up. Mine is not the only complaint on the product packaging. What a shame the company does not just put it in a pump bottle like another user said. In summary: Ok formula- LOUSY BOTTLE AND BRUSH. For this I deducted 4 stars.