Physician's Formula, Inc., Mineral Wear, Flawless Airbrushing Kit, Light Complexion
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Flawless Airbrushing Kit
- Smoothing + Firming + Lifting Effect
- Special Value!
- 16 Hour Airbrushing Finish
- For Extra Sensitive or Breakout-Prone Skin
- Minimalist Formula Helps Reduce Irritation and Breakout
- Fragrance Free
- Dermatologist Approved
- Airbrushing Pressed Powder, 0.26 oz. (7.5 g)
- Airbrushing Bronzer, 0.11 oz. (3.0 g)
- Airbrushing Blush, 0.11 oz. (3.0 g)
Mineral Wear Flawless Airbrushing Kit
- Ultra-fine, smoothing mineral powders deliver a flawless, professionally airbrushed finish that lasts 16 hours.
- Visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, pores and sun damage.
- Formulated with soothing plant extracts, protective antioxidants, nourishing Vitamins C and E and SPF 30.
- The result is a visibly firm, smooth, healthy and youthful looking complexion.
3 Simple Steps to a Flawless Airbrushed Finish
Airbrushing Pressed Powder
Pressed powder delivers impeccable coverage for truly perfected skin and the ultimate airbrushed effect.
Pressed Bronzer delivers sunkissed color and definition for a feature-enhancing youthful glow.
Pressed Blush blends effortlessly for a radiant pop of color with a soft-focus finish.
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by sun
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am - 2 pm
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Talc-Free Mineral Airbrushing Pressed Powder - SPF 30
Brush on powder evenly over face and neck to even out skin tone. For best results on dry to very dry skin, apply moisturizer prior to using powder.
Talc-Free Mineral Airbrushing Bronzer - SPF 30
Brush over the high points of the face where light naturally hits. To accentuate and contour, apply more over cheekbones.
Talc-Free Mineral Airbrushing Blush - SPF 30
Brush over cheeks to define and contour or apply below cheekbones for a more defined and dramatic look.
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
- Stop use and ask doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
Talc-Free Mineral Airbrushing Makeup - SPF 30
|Titanium Dioxide 15%
Zinc Oxide 10%
Mica, zinc stearate, tricaprylin, boron nitride, lauroyl lysine, camellia oleifera leaf extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, ginkgo biloba leaf extract, panax ginseng root extract, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, ascorbyl palmitate, magnesium silicate, chlorphenesin, potassium sorbate, sodium dehydroacetate.
May contain: Carmine, iron oxides, titanium oxide.
The brush is lovely! Thanks iherb and Physician's Formula : )
Everything about this kit is perfect and a great match for my fair skin. Blends well and looks very natural. Great match with the Physician's Formula Youthful Wear Foundation.
Posted by JoysWorld on Jun 11, 2016
I have used far to many products that just don't work. They are often cakey, the wrong color, pore clogging. This is none of that. It goes on nice, blends nice ( even though the light looks too dark for ivory complexion )and lasts all day. FINALLY! With a good brush and light layering it covers nicely, blends very well and really works better than all the many others that have wound up in my "nope" bag *********Update******** I thought the dryness was winter related, but it is now 90F in June and by 1-2pm my face is dry and hurts. I have deep smile lines. So after changing all moisturizers I decided to stop use of the product and use a different brand. My face DOES NOT HURT with a different brand. My problem was this makeup. This make up is fabulously colored, long wearing and VERY DRYING! UGGH!
Posted by 5189052797297412845 on Jul 11, 2015
I like it
Posted by 5479745306490712729 on May 04, 2015
Posted by 5486133983987403680 on Mar 14, 2015
Aunque es mi primer contacto con el maquillaje mineral, me ha encantado, muy ligero y al mismo tiempo cubriente, me tapa las marcas de acné. En verano se me va a quedar claro, pero está la versión más oscura. Aunque me han gustado los 3, resalto el maquillaje sin duda.